
temperature drop of 1 3 degrees.
顯示溫度降低了十三度
-Yeah? Where is 431 1? -Well, it’s....
嗯?四三一一號在哪里?喔 在...
-Georges Bank. -It’s rough seas out there.
喬治海岸 那里是氣候惡劣的海域
Must have knocked it about.
一定是出故障了
Kick that bloody ball. Come on!
踢那該死的球 快!
Come on, kick it now. Kick it!
快 現在踢 踢!
-Kick it! -Are the lads winning?
踢!小伙子們贏球了嗎?
Hello, professor. How was lndia?
你好 教授 在印度玩的怎么樣?
Oh, you know what these scientific gatherings are.
喔 你們知道那種科學會議是什么樣的
All dancing girls, wine and parties.
舞女啊 美酒還有派隊
The fury of Hurricane Noelani stunned weather experts yesterday...
昨天 諾娜莉颶風的危害 震驚了天氣專家...
...slamming into the island chain with a cataclysmic force never before witnessed. ...
以從未見過的風力橫掃了群島
Meteorologists already believe this to be the strongest hurricane ever recorded....
氣象學家認為這是有史以來 最強大的一次颶風...
Are you gonna get that?
It will surely leave a wake of death....
這肯定會造成巨大的人員傷亡...
-Hello? -I just saw that Sam got an F in calculus4.
嗨?我剛看到薩姆微積分只拿了個F
I’m aware, Jack5. I get a copy of his report card too.
我注意到了 杰克 我也接到了一份他的成績單
Sam is a straight-A student. He doesn’t fail classes.
薩姆是全A的學生 他從來沒有不及格過
I don’t have time to talk about this now.
現在我沒空談這些
Well, maybe you ought to make time.
喔 也許你應該抽點時間
Excuse me, I’m not the one who’s away for months and months at a time.
對不起 我可不是那位 一會兒就一走幾個月的人
I just don ’t understand.
我只是不明白
I’ll let him explain it. Can you take him to the airport in the morning?
我會讓他解釋給你聽的 你能明早送他去機場嗎?
-Sam’s getting on a plane? -He joined the Scholastic Decathlon Team.
薩姆要坐飛機?他參加了學校百科知識問答隊
-They’re competing in New York. -Sam joined a team?
他們在紐約比賽 薩姆參加了問答隊?
-Yeah, I think there’s a girl involved. -Oh.
是 我想是因為有個女孩參加了 喔
Look, can you pick him up at 8:30?
我說 你能不能在早上八點半來接他?
I gotta go because I’m on call tonight.
我要走了 今晚要值班
Don’t be late. I don’t want him taking a taxi again.
你別晚了 我不想讓他再去乘出租車了
All right. Okay. I’ll be there. Okay? I’ll be there.
好的 行 我會去的 我會到的
This morning’s weather staff meeting has been moved to level four, room B.
今早氣象部門的會議被安排到 第四層 B室
Jack?
杰克?
I know you’re good at rubbing people the wrong way...
我知道你喜歡找碴...
...but why would you aggravate the vice8 president? ..
.但是為什么 為什么你要激怒副總統呢?
Because my 1 7-year-old kid knows more science than he does.
因為我十七歲的兒子知道的 科學知識都比他多
Your 1 7-year-old kid does not control our budget.
可能的確如此 但是你十七歲的兒子不控制我們的預算
-Who cares if he hates you. -My son doesn’t hate me. -
誰管他恨不恨你 -我兒子不恨我
If Raymond Becker pulls our budget--
如果雷蒙德?貝克撤掉我們的預算...
-Oh, shit! -Wait-- Will you--? Jack.
喔 糟糕! 等等...你...?杰克!
Oh, my God.
喔 天啊
-I’m sorry I’m late. -Dad, the cab’s already here.
對不起我晚了 爸爸 出租車已經來了
-What are--? -Here you go.
什么? 給你
I’m not angry. I’m disappointed.
我不生氣 我感到失望
-Do you want to hear my side of it? -How can there be two sides?
你想聽聽我的解釋嗎? 這怎么可能有兩個解釋?
I got every question right on the final. Mr. Spengler failed me...
我答對了期末考試的每一道題 斯蓬勒卻判我不及格...
-...because I didn’t write the solutions. -Why not?
只因為我沒寫過程 為什么不寫?
I do them in my head.
我心算的
-Did you tell him that? -I did. He didn’t believe me.
你告訴他了嗎? 告訴了 他不相信我
He said if he can’t do them in his head, I’m cheating.
他說既然他都不能心算 我肯定是在作弊