Gonna be a while before I can do that.
那還要存一段時間
Yeah, well, it might be a stretch...
是啊,可能還有一段時間...
...but you gotta get yourself a place of your own. ...
但你得給自己弄個窩
Go around wasting it on things that don't matter and what do you got?
把錢浪費在無關緊要的東西上 你能得到什么?
You understand?
明白么?
Pretty soon, you wait Iong enough, you got nothing.
很快,如果你等得太久 你什么也得不到
Okay, soon as I get the money.
好吧,只要我存夠錢
I made a Iot of mistakes in my Iife. I'm just trying to keep you from doing the same.
我這一生中犯了很多錯誤 我只是不想你走一樣的路
I know, boss.
知道了,老板
-I'm not gonna Iive forever. -What is it? -
我不會長命百歲的 - 這是什么?
It's a tape on that girl in England you're gonna fight. 一
盒關于你那個英國對手的錄像帶
If you're gonna go for the title, we got some moves to-- Hey.
如果你想去爭奪冠軍 我們得做-- 嘿!
Hey, get the hell1 down. You know how old I am?
嘿,快他媽下來 知道我有多大歲數么?
-Thank you, boss. Thank you so much. -Yeah. -
謝謝老板,非常感謝 - 嗯
You're welcome, darling. Here, just-- Here, Iet me put this in the machine.
不用謝,親愛的 給,把--我把這個放到機器里去
What machine?
什么機器?
Don't have a TV, huh?
你沒有電視,是么?
No.
沒有
Yeah!
耶!
AII right. Okay.
好了,好的
-Ten minutes, Iove. -Thank you. -
還有十分鐘,親愛的 - 謝謝
Man says he Ioves me.
那家伙說他愛我
He's probably not the first one to say that.
他不可能是第一個這么說的男人
First since my daddy.
除了我爸以外的第一個
I win, you think he'II propose?
我要是贏了,你說他會向我求婚么?
You win, I'II propose.
你贏了,我就向你求婚
Look, I got you a gift here.
看,我給你帶了件禮物
I think they gave you somebody else's.
我想這是其他人的吧
No, no, this is it.
不,不,就是這個
What's it mean?
“莫 庫什勒”是什么意思?
I don't know. Just something in Gaelic.
不知道,是高盧語
-It's beautiful. -Yeah, I thought so. -
真漂亮 - 嗯,我也這么認為
-Yeah. -Real silk thread. -
是啊 - 真絲的
From the United States of America, the challenger...
來自美國的挑戰者...
...Maggie Fitzgerald. ...
麥琪 菲斯杰拉德
Mo cuishle. Did you see what was on her robe?
“莫 庫什勒” 你看到她袍子上的字了嗎?
-Mo cuishle. Mo cuishle. -Mo cuishle. - “
莫 庫什勒”,“莫 庫什勒” - “莫 庫什勒”
She wasn 't the main attraction.
她本不是本晚的賣點
She was on the under card of a middleweight title fight.
她的比賽是一場中量級拳王賽的墊場賽
But ask someone who was there...
但如果你問問在場的人...
Box.
開始