I wanted to go to 1 1 0.
但我卻想參加第110場
Thing is...
重點是
...if you wanna get to the title...
如果你想取得冠軍
...maybe he's not the one to take you there.
也許他并不是最好人選
You tell Mr. Mack we'd be here tonight?
你告訴了麥克先生我們今晚會來這里?
You go on, eat your cupcake.
繼續吃你的蛋糕吧
No, I got it.
不用了,我來吧
It's the rule.
這就是規矩
Always protect yourself.
隨時保護自己
People never take their own advice.
人們從不采納自己的意見
If she was gonna leave Frankie, better she did it to him then.
如果她要離開弗蘭基 最好當時就做
Mr. Mickey Mack?
米奇 麥克先生?
I'm Maggie Fitzgerald.
我是麥琪 菲斯杰拉德
I hear you're a real good manager, doing good things for Big Willie.
我聽說你是非常好的經理人 給大個子威利做的很不錯
But I thought you should know I ain't never Ieaving Mr. Dunn...
但我想你該知道 我是不會離開鄧先生的
...so you don't need to make any more excuses to bump into me.
所以你不需要再找借口好遇見我了
Sorry for interrupting your dinner.
不好意思打攪你吃飯了
Maggie always did like taking them out in the first round.
麥琪總是喜歡剛一交手 就把對手擊倒
The letters always came back marked the same way:
寄出的信總是原樣退回:
"Return to sender. "
上面寫著“退還發件人”
I ' II make you some coffee.
我給你準備點咖啡
What are you doing with your money?
你打算拿你的錢干些什么?
-Saving it. -Good girl. -
存起來 - 好孩子
You know, you save enough of it, you ought to get yourself a Iittle house.
你知道,如果存夠了就可以買座小房