
RIHANNA: All right, everybody. That was Crenshaw Heights
好了 諸位 這就是克安蕭高地中學
and the Pacific Vista1 Pirates.
和遠洋中學 海盜隊
(RIHANNA WHOOPS)
太棒了
Just amazing, wasn’t it?
太驚人了 不是嗎
All right.
那幫暴徒完全破壞了我們的表演
They should be disqualified or arrested.
他們應該喪失資格或者關起來
Sorry, but you don’t make the rules. I do.
對不起 但是規則不是你訂 是我訂
It’s not our fault you couldn’t bring it, Winnie.
你們沒有激情可不是我們的錯 溫妮
I told you we should do more cheers like that.
我告訴過你應該 多做點那樣的動作
Again. Shut up.
又來了 閉嘴
No, Winnie, you shut up.
不 溫妮 你閉嘴
Wait, did I mean to say that? Yeah, I did.
等一下 我確實是這個意思嗎 是的 確實是
- Winnie, shut up. - I don’t have to shut up. I’m captain. -
溫妮 閉嘴 - 我不用閉嘴 我是隊長
Yeah, and ever since you became captain,
自從你成為隊長以來
you’ve been a bigger pain in our asses2 than before.
比以往更讓我們不爽
Oh, like I care. There’s nothing you can do about it.
好像我在乎似的 對此你根本沒有選擇權
Actually, spirit law states that if there’s ever a cheer mutiny,
事實上 精神規則規定 如果發生隊內造反
that the squad3 can vote to replace their captain, effective immediately.
隊員可以投票重新選舉隊長 即刻生效
You stay out of this. You’re not a part of our squad anymore.
你離遠點 你不再是我們的隊員了
Right, Amber4?
是嗎 安珀
If you vote to replace Winnie as captain, raise your hand.
同意撤銷溫妮隊長職務的舉手
GIRL 1: I’d do it. GIRL 2: Yeah, I vote.
我同意 我投票
BOY: Hear, hear.
聽到了 聽到了
GIRL: I should say so.
我也這樣認為
Rihanna, come on.
瑞翰納 拜托
If anyone deserves to be on TV, it’s me.
如果有誰更應該上電視 那就是我
- Look at them. They’re so ghetto5. - GIRL: What? -
看看他們 他們那么窮酸 - 什么?
I’ve learned that a lot of talented people come out of the ghetto.
就我所知很多富有才華的人 都來自貧民區
You know what, Winnie?
你知道嗎 溫妮
- I didn’t mean it like that. - Yes, you did. -
我并不是那個意思 - 是的 你就是那個意思
But that’s okay.
但是 沒關系
- I knew you’d understand. - Oh, I do. -
我知道你能明白 - 是的 我能
And that’s why I don’t judge people by where they come from,
這也是為什么我不以 人們的出生地評價他們
I judge them by what they bring to the table.
我以他們的表現來評價
Everybody, give it up for our winners,
大家 為我們的獲勝者喝彩
the kids who bring it all, the Crenshaw Heights Warriors!
他們魅力四射 克安蕭高地中學 勇士隊
ALL: Warriors!
勇士隊
Crenshaw!
克安蕭
Jump!
跳
Hey, Britney. Meet our new captain.
嗨 布蘭妮 見見我們的新隊長
Congratulations.
祝賀你
Oh, I want you guys to meet some people.
我讓你們見些人
AMBER: Now? BRIANNA: Who?
現在? 誰?
Guys, guys, guys. I want you to meet my friends.
伙計們 伙計們 伙計們 我要讓你們見見我的朋友
This is Kirresha, Tyson, Leti, Jesse and this is Camille.
這是可莉莎 泰森 樂蒂 杰西 還有這是卡蜜兒
This is Amber, Sierra and Brianna.
這是安珀 賽拉和布拉娜
- Really? - Yeah. -
真的? - 當然
- You ever have them fried? - No. -
你有沒有油炸過? - 沒有
Hi, Mom.
嗨 媽媽
Sorry.
對不起
Jump! 跳