
Look, Camille. I don’t know what their routines are like,
聽著 卡蜜兒 我不知道他們的舞步是怎樣的
but I do know that they’ve really good gymnasts,
但是知道他們確實是很棒的體操運動員
so they’ll probably throw some fancy stunts3.
所以他們肯定會展現一些很棒的絕技
But what you guys have that they don’t is your spirit,
但是他們所沒有的是你們的精神
You mean, if we want to win.
你是說 如果我們想贏
Wait, are you going to let me cheer with you guys?
等一下 你愿意讓我和你們一起比賽了?
I kind of have to for the way you stood up for us, Britney.
你都這么為我們出頭了 布蘭妮
You called me Britney.
你叫我布蘭妮
Go get dressed, white girl.
去換衣服吧 白人女孩
I don’t have to.
沒這個必要
Oh, so she just knew I was gonna let her cheer, huh?
哦 她知道我們會讓她上場的 啊?
No, but I was hoping you would.
不 但我希望如此
Come on. Let’s go whoop4 some PV ass5, y’all.
快點 讓遠洋中學 看看我們的顏
色
- Hell yeah! - Hell yeah! - 是的 - 是的
- All right. - Okay. -
很好 - 好-的-
We’ll work on it.
這個我們還得再練練
- Hey. - Hey, what’s up? -
嗨 - 嗨 怎么了?
Camille’s gonna let me cheer with you guys.
卡蜜兒讓我和大家一起上場了
Cool. I guess you always get everything you want, huh?
酷 我想你總能得到想要的一切 嗯?
Not everything.
并不是一切
Hi, I’m Swin Cash, and I’ll be your announcer for this event.
嗨 我是斯溫 凱什 這次賽事將由我來主持
Yo, wasn’t she playing for the Detroit Shock?
她不是底特律震動隊的嗎
TYSON: Whoa, whoa. Swin Cash.
斯溫 凱什
Pro B-ball players, hot cheerleaders, pom-poms.
職業籃球運動員 性感的啦啦隊長 還有彩球
It’s like a real live beer commercial up in here.
這里就像在舉行 現場啤酒促銷
You know what I’m saying, Jess?
你知道我在說什么嗎 杰西
SWIN: Well, I see you’re all as excited as I am.
我看大家都和我一樣興奮
Man, why don’t you just go talk to her?
你為什么不去和她談談
- Talk to who? - I’m horny, okay? Not stupid. -
和誰談? - 我很色 但不蠢
You should tell Britney how you feel.
你應該告訴布蘭妮 你的感受
She’s got a boyfriend.
她有男朋友了
SWIN: Y’all ready to give a warm welcome to the host...
請準備好為主辦人 來一個熱烈歡迎...
Come on, y’all. We’re about to start.
大家過來 我們馬上就開始了
...and the reason we’re all here today, and one of my closest girls, ...
大家來這里是為了 一個我最好的女朋友
Rihanna!
瑞翰納
Oh, oh, that’s Rihanna!
哦 哦 那是瑞翰納
Oh, my goodness! Did you see that? Oh, my goodness! It’s Rihanna!
哦 上帝 你看到了嗎 哦 上帝 是瑞翰納
Oh, my God! Rihanna!
哦 老天 瑞翰納
RIHANNA: I’m so excited to be here.
能來這里我很高興
That’s how them girls were sounding when they see Rihanna.
那些女孩看到瑞翰納時 就會發出這種聲音