
Boy, this don’t concern you.
老兄 這個和你沒關系
Wait, but Jesse don’t have game like I do.
等等 但是杰西沒有我的技巧
CAMILLE: Good, then he won’t mess it up.
很好 那么他不會搞砸的
Jesse, you need to know that I broke up with Brad the night of the dance.
杰西 我得告訴你 舞會那天我和布拉德分手了
I’d be more impressed if you broke up with him the night we kissed.
如果在我們接吻那天你和他分手 我會更感動的
I just... I...
我只是... 我...
I couldn’t let go of my old life.
我無法放棄我過去的生活
The closer I got to you, the less important it all seemed.
可是越靠近你 那些對我來說越不重要
So what’s important to you now?
那么現在對你什么更重要?
I can show you better than I can tell you.
做給你看會比較容易
KIRRESHA: Do it again.
再來一次
Well, I’ll be damned.
我會被懲罰的
The boy does have game.
這孩子真有膽
All right, we’ll hear the judges’ decision in a moment.
好了 我們馬上就會知道裁判的決定了
SWIN: Ladies and gentlemen, once again, Rihanna.
女士們先生們 讓我們再次請上瑞翰納
Now let’s hear it for Swin Cash and our fabulous6 judges.
現在讓我們為斯溫卡什 以及杰出的裁判
Tony G and Eric Little.
托尼基和艾瑞克里德歡呼
So, are you ready to hear the finalists?
你們準備好揭曉決賽名單了嗎?
Okay.
好的
Come on up, the Pacific Vista Pirates!
首先是 遠洋中學海盜隊