
Now let’s see who you’re competing against.
現在讓我們看看你們的對手是誰
Give it up for the Crenshaw Heights Warriors1!
來自克安蕭高地中學 勇士隊
MALE CHEERLEADER: All right, Crenshaw!
干得好 克安蕭
Congratulations to both squads2. But your work has just begun.
向你們表示祝賀 但是比賽才剛剛開始
You’ve impressed the judges, but now you have to impress me.
你們已經打動了評委 現在你們要打動我
- Of course. - Yeah! -
當然 - 很好!
All right. We’ll flip3 a coin to see who goes first.
很好 讓我們用硬幣決定誰先來
So you up for it?
那么你們準備好了嗎?
Call it, PV.
遠洋中學猜
- It’s a quarter. - Stop talking. Heads. -
是25美分 - 別說話 正面
Heads it is. PV goes first.
正面朝上 遠洋中學先來
Watch and learn.
看著好好學
Okay, show us what not to do.
好的 讓我們瞧瞧你的本事
Looks like we’re gonna have a little rivalry coming up.
看來已經激起了敵對的火花了
The final challenge starts in 15 minutes.
最后的對決將在15分鐘后上演
Back off!
退后
Change the full twist to a double, add the helicopter toss,
把旋轉一周改為兩周 并加上直升機投擲
and finish with the three-high pyramid.
以三層金字塔結尾
You know those stunts5 are against the rules, Winnie.
這些都違反規則 溫妮 你知道嗎
There are no rules, idiot.
已經沒有規則了 蠢蛋
This is not a sanctioned event, and the judges are gone,
這已經不是裁判制的比賽了 裁判已經離場了
so we go for it.
所以我們那樣做吧
MALE CHEERLEADER: Come on, you guys.
上吧 大家
FEMALE CHEERLEADER: Go, Amber6!
來 安珀!
Man, they’re as good as you said.
他們和你說的一樣棒
Hardcore. Cheer or die.
技術過硬 為喝彩拼出全力
They ditched the safety rules. I hope no one gets hurt.
他們違背了安全規則 我希望沒人會受傷
We don’t have any shit like this ready.
我們沒有準備好這種動作
Shit, we don’t have any shit like that at all.
我們根本沒有準備這種動作
Just what we can dream up on the streets.
只有我們瞎想出來的街頭舞步
Everything we are is ghetto7.
我們準備的都在限制范圍內
The krumping, the clothes. krump
還有這衣服
I just thought of something to shake them up.
我想到能讓他們下臺的方法
Look at their steps.
看他們的舞步
Yeah. I mean, they were pretty repetitive in the semifinals.
是啊 我是說和半決賽的重復
Exactly. Do you remember my tryouts?
確實 你還記得我們試驗的舞步嗎
Yeah.
當然
Oh, hell, yeah. Y’all, check this out.
哦 當然 大家過來 看看這個
Remember how it went down at Britney’s tryouts
還記得布蘭妮結合我的舞步以后的
when she mimicked8 my combination? You saw PV’s choreography
試驗舞步嗎 你們看到了遠洋中學跳的了
Hunch up twice, arms circle, high V, hip9 thrust...
弓背兩次 手臂環圈 高V字 很強的推力...
Let’s go!
我們上
Okay, let’s go. Come on, let’s get it.
好的 我們上 來吧 我們能做到
MALE CHEERLEADER: Come on, let’s do this.
來吧 我們開始
BOY 1: Left. Turn Right. BOY 2: One. One.
左 向右轉 1
Oh, my God.
哦 老天
BOY: Come on. Yes. Work it.
哦 來吧
GIRL: Come on, guys!
上吧 老兄
GIRL: Pirates!
海盜
- BRITNEY: Let’s show them the street, y’all! - Yeah, come on. -
讓他們看看街舞 - 是啊 來吧
- That’s right. Back up. Back up. - Get off the floor. -
就這樣 退后 退后 - 下臺去
What the hell!
這是怎么了! \