
Oh, no, she didn’t
哦 不 她怎么來了
She got her nerve.
她真有膽
What do you want?
你想要干什么
Look, I never should have ditched you guys for some stupid dance. I’m sorry.
我不應該為了那個 愚蠢的舞會拋棄你們 對不起
Sorry don’t make up for dissing us.
對不起并不能彌補 對我們的不尊重
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
I thought I needed to be the leader,
我原以為我應該是隊長
but it turns out I just needed to be a part of the squad.
但實際上我只想 成為隊伍中的一員
And now it’s too late.
現在為時已晚
and I’ll be proud to watch you win.
為能看著你們勝利而驕傲
But I wanted to come wish you guys good luck,
但是我來是希望大家能夠如愿以償
Well, thanks, and see you.
哦 謝謝 回見
Look, it’s hip-hop Barbie and her Wu-Tang Clan2.
看 這就是嘻哈芭比和她的Wu-Tang Clan (Wu-Tang Clan饒舌第一團)
You better get your friend before she gets a beat down.
你最好在你的朋友 被放倒以前管好她
Oh, please do. We’re not friends.
哦 我求之不得 我們不再是朋友了
We never were.
我們從未是過
Oh, boo-hoo-hoo. I could just cry. But I won’t.
我應該哭的 但是我不會
Well, you will be crying when they beat you.
在他們打敗你們以后你會哭的
When they beat us?
當他們打敗我們?
Don’t tell me you’re not cheering with them anymore.
不要告訴我你不再 是他們的啦啦隊員了
I thought once you go black, you never go back.
在我看來一旦你變黑 就不可能白回來
FYI, it doesn’t matter whether I’m cheering with them or not.
告訴你 我是否和他們一起不關你的事 (FYI=For Your Information)
I know how good they are.
我知道他們有多棒
Oh, you’ve lost your cheer-sanity if you think this pathetic little squad
如果你認為這個可憐的隊伍 能和我們競爭的話
- can even compete with us. - Oh, I know they can. -
你已經喪失理智了 - 哦 我知道他們能行
No.
別
- So, you’d better bring it all, white girl. - Oh, "white girl"? -
所以你最好放馬過來 白人女孩 - 哦 "白人女孩"?
Remember when you used to be one?
記得嗎 你曾經也是其中一員?
But don’t act like you forget. You know we always bring it,
不要裝著你已經忘記了 你知道我們總能贏的
white trash.[qh]白色廢物
Please let me cut her.
讓我把她宰了