
Oh, okay.
哦 好的
Yeah, I’m not gonna get any ass1 from you, but I’ll hold your purse, yeah.
哦 我從你這兒好處都沒得到 但是我要幫你拿著手袋
Way to make me feel like a man, Brit.
這讓我感覺像個男人 布莉
Let’s do a cheer.
讓我們來一次喝彩
- Now? In the middle of a dance? - And a fight? -
現在? 在舞會中間? - 還是一場爭斗?
Let’s do it for all timer’s sake.
為了所有的一切
That’s old times’ sake.
為了"過去"的一切
You say tomato. I say potato.
怎么說都一樣啦
What do you think, Winnie?
你覺得怎樣 溫妮?
I think Britney doesn’t have what it takes to be a Pirate2 anymore.
我覺得布蘭妮已經 不配作為海盜隊的一員
That sounds like a challenge to me, Brit.
這在我聽來是個挑釁 布莉
Oh, I’m sure it was meant as an insult.
我確定這是種侮辱
Everybody. Kill the music, Ronnie.
大家注意 把音樂關了 羅尼
Everybody make room for us, please.
請給我們讓點地方
We have a special surprise.
我們有個特別的驚喜
Our ex-cheer captain, Britney Allen, is with us tonight.
我們前任隊長 布蘭妮 艾倫 今晚也來到了這里
So, in her honor, we would like to do our Pirate introduction cheer for you.
為表示對她的敬意 我們要 為大家表演"海盜介紹"
Although I’m captain now, I think Britney should lead us.
雖然現在我是啦啦隊長 我想還是讓布蘭妮帶領我們
Thanks, Winnie.
謝謝 溫妮
Especially since you’re not the captain at your new school.
特別在 你不是你新學校的 啦啦隊長的情況下
(ALL MURMURING)
- (SINGING) Hey, Amber3 - (SINGING) Hey, what?
- 嗨 安珀 - 嗨 怎么?
- Introduce yourself - No way! -
介紹你自己 - 沒門
- Introduce yourself - Okay -
介紹你自己 - 好吧
One, two, three, four, five 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
My name is Amber, and I say hi
我叫安珀 我說聲好
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Back it up and meet my friend
退后一下 見見我的朋友
- Hey, Winnie - Hey, what?
- 嗨 溫妮 - 嗨 怎么
- Introduce yourself - WINNIE: No way
- 介紹你自己 - 沒門
- Introduce yourself - Okay -
介紹你自己 - 好吧
My name is Winnie and I say hi
我叫溫妮 我說聲好
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Back it up and meet my friend
退后一下 見見我的朋友
- Hey, Britney - Hey, what? -
嗨 布蘭妮 - 嗨 怎么
- Introduce yourself - No way -
介紹你自己 - 沒門
- Introduce yourself - Okay - 介紹你自己 - 好吧
(SCATTING)
My name is Britney
我叫布蘭妮
Roll call 點名
What? 什么? - I cheer so strong - Okay -
我的喝彩很棒 - 很好
- So when I shake it - AMBER: Yeah -
當我搖擺時 - 是的
You’d better bring it on
你最好能夠魅力四射
(SCATTING)
Break it down now
現在來超過我吧
AMBER: Yeah!
(ALL CHEERING)
My name’s Sierra
我叫賽拉
- We should do our cheers like Britney. - Shut up! -
我們應該像布蘭妮這樣跳 - 閉嘴!
But now it’s time to announce this year’s homecoming king and queen.
但是現在是時候宣布今年 返校舞會的舞王和舞后了
BOY: Welcome back, Britney.
歡迎回來布蘭妮
Hey, shabooya.
嗨 莎布雅
In case you change your mind,
萬一你改變主意
we have that hotel room till noon tomorrow. Okay?
我們的房間到明天 中午都留著 知道嗎
Well, no surprise here, Pacific Vista4. Your homecoming king is Brad Warner!
毫無懸念 遠洋中學 舞會皇帝是布拉德 華納