
Great, now he’s really going to want to celebrate.
現在看來他真的需要慶祝一下
WINNIE: I’m sure it won’t be with you.
我確定他不會和你一起慶祝
He only brought you here because he feels sorry for you,
他帶你來 只是因為覺得對不起你
and he didn’t want to dump you over the phone.
并且不愿意通過電話把你甩了
Really?
真的?
Well, if he wanted to break up with me, Winnie,
如果他想和我分手 溫妮
then why’d he get us a room?
那他為什么還要為我倆開房?
And this year’s queen is Winnie Harper!
今年的舞會王后是溫妮 哈珀
Congratulations.
祝賀你
MALE STUDENT: Winnie!
溫妮
I had sex with Brad Warner.
我和布拉德 華納上過床了
- What? What? - Oh, my God. -
什么 什么 - 哦 老天
How do you like that, Britney? I finally beat you at something.
你覺得這個怎樣 布蘭妮? 至少在這點上我打敗了你
Now tell her, Brad.
告訴她 布拉德
Britney, Britney, Britney! For once it’s not going to be all about you.
布蘭妮 布蘭妮 布蘭妮! 至少這次你不是焦點了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Now tell her.
現在告訴她
Okay, babe. Babe, okay, I know this looks bad, okay?
好吧 寶貝 寶貝 好吧 我知道這看上去很糟
It’s not as bad as it sounds. I was thinking of you the whole time.
但實際沒有聽上去那么糟 整個做的時候我都想著你
What, the whole two minutes?
什么 整個兩分鐘?
Brad, Winnie.
布拉德 溫妮
- Thank you. - BOTH: What? -
謝謝你們 - 什么
Brad, I can’t tell you how much of a relief it is
布拉德 我不知道怎么告訴你 對于不再是你的女朋友
not to be your girlfriend anymore.
我有多么的如釋重負
Because... Well, you’re a pig.
因為... 你是頭豬
And Winnie, you’re just too much of a backstabber to have any real friends.
溫妮 你這個人口蜜腹劍 根本不可能有真正的朋友
But there’s one thing you’re right about.
但是有件事情你是對的
I don’t have what it takes to be a Pirate anymore.
我不配再作為海盜成員
MALE STUDENT: Go, girl!
去吧 姑娘
You guys enjoy the rest of your night.
大家繼續享受今晚吧