
Whoa, whoa! Enough.
哦 哦! 夠了
Look, I never had a dog. I just...
我從沒養過狗 我只是...
I just needed an excuse to get out of the game tonight.
我只是為不參加 今天的比賽找個借口
Why?
為什么
Because I promised I’d go to homecoming with Brad.
因為我答應過要和 布拉德一起參加返校舞會
And Brad is... Her boyfriend.
而布拉德是... 她的男朋友
Yeah, see, it’s funny ’cause she never mentioned a boyfriend.
是嗎 這可真有趣 因為她從沒有提過有男朋友
She never mentioned a lot of things.
她沒有提過的事情多了
Like the fact that she’s a liar.
事實上 她就是個騙子
I mean, were you even really a captain or did you make that shit up, too?
我是說 你真的曾是啦啦隊長嗎 或者說這一切也都是你的捏造出來的?
Britney, what’s going on? Look, it’s just a misunderstanding.
布蘭妮 這是怎么了 這只是個誤會
Yeah, I misunderstood a lot.
是啊 我誤會了很多
You’re off the squad.
你被開除了
For missing one game? No.
就因為錯失了一場比賽? 不
For finally deciding who you’re cheering for.
因為最終你決定了為誰喝彩
Hey, I’ve got a surprise for you. Just go.
我有個驚喜給你 跟我來
Okay.
好的
Hold on.
等一下
Hey, hey!
嗨 嗨!