
Hey, Brit. Hurry up, okay?
嗨 布莉 快點 好嗎
It’s a long drive back to Pacific Vista.
這里到遠洋中學 可有很長的路要開
I’m almost ready!
我馬上就好了
Hey, yo. Britney lives here? I’ve delivered here.
嗨 布蘭妮住在這里? 我給這里送過東西
Damn, my house is nicer than this.
我的房子都比這個好
I’ll get it.
我去開門
Hey, it’s the pizza dude.
這不是送匹薩的嗎
Man, you’re a cheerqueer, too? You’re never going to get laid.
你也是個啦啦隊的同性戀? 我可不會跟你睡
Brad, who was at the...
布拉德 是誰...
Wow.
哇
You people are really dressed up for a dog’s funeral.
你們?yōu)榱藚⒓庸返脑岫Y 還真是盛裝打扮
Oh, babe, did your dog die?
哦 寶貝 你的狗死了?
Wait a minute. No. You don’t have a dog, do you?
等一下 不 你根本沒狗 不是嗎?
Look, Brad, I’ll explain it to you later.
聽著 布拉德 這個我等一下解釋
Jesse, what are you guys doing here?
杰西 你們怎么會到這里?
She told me about your dog, so I came along to offer my condolences.
她把狗的事情告訴我了 所以我過來表示一下悼念
But I see you’ve already been condoled.
但是看來你已經(jīng)悼念過了
Dude, you have a problem? Dude, step off.
老兄 你有意見嗎 老兄 給我退后
Dude, I will beat you down. Dude, I’ll beat the dude out of you.
老兄 我要把你放倒 老兄 我會把你打得滿地找牙