Damn woman won't do a thing I tell her.
該死的女人總是不按我的指揮做事
You want my advice?
想聽我的建議么?
What?
什么?
Where are your shoes?
你的鞋子哪去了?
I'm airing out my feet.
我給我的腳透透風
You got big holes in your socks.
你的襪子上凈是大洞
Oh, they're not that big.
噢,沒有那么大啦
Didn't I give you money for some new ones?
我不是給你錢去買新的了嗎?
These are my sleeping socks.
這是我的睡襪
My feet Iike a Iittle air at night.
我的腳晚上需要一些新鮮空氣
How come you're wearing them in the daytime, then?
那你為什么要在白天穿它們?
Because my daytime socks got too many holes in them.
因為我白天穿的襪子上洞太多了
Well, if I give you some more money, you buy some new socks.
那好,如果我多給你些錢 你能去買幾雙新的么?
PIease?
拜托?
Well, I'd be tempted, but I couldn't say for sure.
嗯,很有吸引力 不過我不能保證
Might find its way to the track7.
也許會跑到跑道上去
It's over. It's over.
比賽結束,比賽結束
Didn't take Maggie long to hit her stride.
麥琪沒花多少時間就取得連勝
I got the breathing thing down.
我解決了呼吸的問題.
No, you ain't breathing because you're knocking them out in the first round.
不,你還是呼吸不正確 因為你第一回合就把對方打倒了
-Thought that was the point. -The point is to get good. -
我還以為那就是重點 - 重點是讓自己變強
Can't get good if you keep knocking them out first round.
把對方第一回合就擊倒 自己怎么可能進步
How am I gonna get you fights?
我怎么給你再找到對手?
Nobody wants to see their fighter embarrassed, now.
沒人愿意自己的拳手被羞辱
Why am I still doing four-rounders, boss?
為什么我還要 打這種四回合比賽,老板?
Because you haven't got the Iungs for six rounds.
因為你的肺還打不了六回合
I do if I keep knocking them out in the first round.
我一直這么在第一回合 就把她們擊倒就行了
Frankie made her fight one more four-rounder...
弗蘭基讓她又打了場四回合比賽...
...just to let her know who was boss. ...
只是讓她明白誰說了算數
Three, four, five...
三,四,五...
...six, seven.... ...
六,七....
Sorry, boss.
抱歉,老板
Maggie left no doubt about it.
麥琪對此毫不懷疑