How to protect itself.
如何保護自己
A neck can only twist1 so far.
脖子只能轉動那么多
Twist it just a hair more, and the body says:
哪怕再多轉一毫米 身體就會說:
"Hey, I'll take it from here because you obviously don 't know what you're doing. " “
嘿,還是讓我來吧 因為很明顯你不知道你自己在做什么”
Neutral corner.
到中立區去
-See the way she did that? -Yeah. -
看見她怎么出拳了么? - 嗯
Sugar Ray would do that. Girl ' s got sugar.
舒格 雷就會這么做 這女人好象他一樣
"Lie down, now, rest, and we'll talk about this when you regain your senses. " “
躺下,休息 等你恢復知覺我們再談”
It's called the knock out mechanism4.
這個叫做擊倒心理
Don't get all carried away, now. You did good.
現在放松一點 你干得不錯
Thanks, boss.
謝了,老板
You.... You forgot the rule.
你....你忘了規矩
-Now, what is the rule? -Keep my Ieft up? -
告訴我規矩是什么? - 左手要抬起?
It's to protect yourself at all times.
規矩是要隨時保護自己
Now, what is the rule?
好,規矩是什么?
-Protect myself at all times. -Good, good. -
隨時保護我自己 - 很好,很好
You gave me away. How was that protecting me?
你放棄了我 那對我是什么樣的保護?
It wasn't.
那不是保護
It's okay.
沒關系了
-I'II work on my Ieft, boss. -Drink your water. -
我會練習我的左手的,老板 - 把水喝了
Other than that, how'd I do?
除了這一點,我怎么樣?
Fine. You did fine.
很好,你做得很好
You gonna Ieave me again?
你還會再放棄我么?
Never.
永遠不會
That place you work, do they have homemade Iemon meringue pie there?
你工作的那個地方 有沒有手工制檸檬酥皮派?
-Sure. -Not the kind with the canned-filling crap? -
當然有 - 不是罐裝餡料的那種垃圾
Oh, big can, yay size. Says "homemade" on the Iabel.
噢,是很大罐的那種 標簽上寫著“手工制作”
-I want you to take the weekend off. -It's only Thursday. -
我想你這個周末休息一下 - 這才星期四
-You gonna argue with me? -Know better than to do that, boss. -
你打算要和我爭? - 我知道最好不要有這個想法,老板
Well, good.
嗯,很好
All fighters are pigheaded some way or other.
某種角度來看,拳手大都很頑固
Some part of them always thinks they know better than you about something.
他們的某個部分總覺得 在某件事情上自己比別人知道的更多