-Got any family, boss? -What? -
有家人嗎,老板? - 什么?
You been spending all this time with me, I didn't know if you had any.
我看你把所有的時間都花在我的身上了 我不知道你有沒有家人
No.
沒有
Well, I've got a daughter, Katy.
呃,我是有個女兒,叫凱蒂
That's family.
她就是家人啊
We're not exactly close.
但是我們并不那么親近
How much she weigh?
她多重?
What?
什么?
Trouble in my family comes by the pound.
我的家庭問題和體重成正比
Yeah.
是嗎
Not very big.
不是很重
Used to be real athletic1. Don't know if she kept it up.
曾經很愛運動 不知道現在還有沒有堅持
So, what do you think?
那么,你怎么想?
I ready for a fight?
我可以參加比賽了么?
Hey, Sally.
嘿,賽利
Come here for a minute, will you?
過來一下,好嗎?
Frankie, I need to see you in the back for a minute, okay?
弗蘭基,能不能到后面來跟我談談?
-Can I see you a minute? -Sally here's a real good manager. -
我能和你說句話么? - 賽利是個很優秀的經理人
Has a couple of Golden GIove boys. Looking for a girl, Sally?
他手下還有幾個拿過金手套的選手 想要女孩嗎,賽利?
I'm Iooking for a good one.
如果有優秀人選的話
Well, see, there you go.
看,這不就有了
Nice working with you, girlie.
很高興和你合作,小姐
-What'd you want? -Nothing. It's nothing. -
你有什么事? - 沒什么,沒什么
I ain't Iying, I've been watching you work. You got a hell of a Ieft.
我沒撒謊,我已經看過你訓練了 你的左拳很厲害
Thank you.
謝謝你
So you wanna give this a try? See if it's a fit?
那你要不要試試? 看看是不是合適?
-Yeah, sure. -Good. -
噢,當然 - 好
Because I think you're ready for a fight.
好,因為我覺得你已經夠資格比賽了
Break.
分開
What am I doing wrong, Sally? Every time I get inside, she's on me.
我到底做錯了什么,賽利? 每次我逼近都被她痛擊
You're doing great. You're wearing her down. Keep punching.
你做得很好 你就快把她拖垮了,繼續出拳
-I ain't doing great, I'm Iosing. -You're wearing her down. -
我不好,我要輸了 - 你就快把她拖垮了