Nice night, eh?
今晚真不錯,不是嗎?
Jesus Christ.
老天
That's Lonnie Washington's girl.
那姑娘是羅尼 華盛頓的拳手
Hell of a fighter.
非常優秀的拳手
1 1 -0.
11場全勝
Your Ieft. Keep your Ieft up.
左拳,左拳舉起來
Lonnie's got a Iot of good fighters.
羅尼旗下有很多優秀拳手
He's got Joey Adagio2, Iightweight champ?
輕量級冠軍喬伊 阿達喬也在他旗下
Yeah.
對
Your Ieft, damn it.
你的左拳,該死
Wouldn't have been my choice for her first fight, but Sally's a good manager.
要是我肯定不會選她做第一個對手 不過賽利是個好經理人
-He must think she can take her. -Jesus H. -
他一定認為她能打敗她 - 天哪
Your Ieft. Keep your Ieft up.
左拳,左拳舉起來
You think she can hear you from back here?
你認為這么遠的地方她能聽見?
Of course, if Maggie Ioses, it wouldn't mean anything to Sally.
當然,就算麥琪輸了 對賽利也算不了什么
Might even help him.
也許還對他有幫助
Lonnie's girl gets another win...
讓羅尼的女選手再勝一場...
...Lonnie might Iet Sally's Iightweight fight Joey Adagio for the title. ...
羅尼也許會讓賽利的輕量級拳手 去挑戰喬伊 阿達喬的冠軍
Sally's trying to set a fight with Adagio?
賽利想要安排一場和阿達喬的比賽?
Hey, what do I know?
嘿,我知道什么?
I just come because I enjoy the fights.
我只是來欣賞比賽
Mother of God.
上帝
Okay, break.
好了,分開
Hey. Come here, come here.
嘿,過來,過來
Hey. Get over here.
嘿,過來
You're dropping your Ieft hand. Quit dropping your Ieft hand.
你老是放低左拳 別再放低左拳了
Hey, Frankie, you mind if I talk to my fighter?
嘿,弗蘭基 你能不能讓我跟我的拳手談談?
You're doing a hell of a job. Is this the way you advise your Iightweight?
你干得還真不賴啊 你也是這樣指導你的輕量級選手的?
Dunn.
我是鄧
-What are you doing? -I'm talking. What are you doing? -
你在干什么? - 我在說話,你在干什么?
-Is this your fighter? -It's my fighter. -
這是你的拳手么? - 是我的拳手
It ain't fitting real well, Sally.
真的不是那么合適,賽利
Fine, you take her. She can't fight worth a shit anyway.
好吧,你來帶她 反正她也屁都不會打
-Somebody tell me what's going on. -I was Iate. Sally was just subbing for me. -
誰告訴我到底怎么回事 - 我遲到了,賽利剛才只是替我
You telling me this is your fighter?
你說她是你的拳手?
Yeah, this is my fighter.
對,是我的拳手
Then you got 1 0 seconds.
那么你有10秒的時間
I keep holding my Ieft up, then I throw a punch and it keeps dropping.
我把左手舉起來了 可當我出拳的時候,就總是會放下去
She thinks she knows you.
她認為她摸透你了
-Well, Iet it drop. -That'd be a Iot easier. -
那就放下去好了 - 那就簡單多了
Every time you drop it, she comes right over the top.
你左手每次放下 她就從上面打過來
So you just wait for her, see? That's all she's thinking about.
那你就等著她,明白嗎? 她腦子里就這么多東西
-When she cocks that right hand-- You hear? -I hear you, boss. -
她收回右拳準備出擊的時--你聽見了嗎? - 我聽著呢,老板
When she does, step to the side and come with a good-night hook.
如果她那么做,你就向旁邊躲一步 然后給她一記再見勾拳
-Got one? -Got it right here. -
能行嗎? - 看我的吧
-Okay. -Fight, or I'm calling it. -
好 - 開始吧,我等著呢
-Go give it to her. -The body knows what fighters don 't. -
去教訓她吧 - 拳手的身體了解拳手自己所不了解的東西