Why don't you guys take a seat
你們先坐
and I will grab a couple of burgers
我去拿點吃的
and some ice for those faces.
還有敷臉的冰塊
The girl's pretty cute.
那女孩挺可愛啊
That's my sister in law.
她是我哥哥的妻子
Who I will never speak to or... look at.
我保證不跟她說話,也不亂瞄
Ever. Gonna grab a beer...
永遠不,我得去拿瓶啤酒
She's not wearing a wedding ring.
她沒帶婚戒
Brother out of the picture?
一個從未謀面的哥哥嗎
Yeah, you could say that.
可以這么說
How are you?
你好嗎
So sweet of you to adopt two white boys.
看到你領養了兩個白人男孩,真不錯
They need a good role model.
他們需要一個好的道德模范
That's my client Oliver Queen.
那是我的主顧奧利弗·奎恩
Looks like you're doing a bang up job protecting him.
看起來你對他保護得很周全啊
Look, man...
兄弟
About Laurel.
關于勞蕾爾
I was going to tell you.
我正打算要告訴你
I was just trying to figure out the right way.
我想找一個好的方式
To tell somebody that you slept with their girlfriend
告訴一個人在他失蹤,下落不明之后
after they went missing and were then presumed dead.
你睡了他的女朋友
What, there's no greeting card for that?
難道沒有賣這種祝福卡片的嗎
Look...
聽著
It was wrong.
我不該這樣
And I'm sorry.Tommy.
我很抱歉.湯米
I was dead.
我那時死了
No, man, you were with Laurel.
不,兄弟,你和勞蕾爾在一起
And whether you were dead, or as it turns out,
不管你是真的死了,還是
alive on a deserted island,
在一個荒島上存活下來
You are my friend.
你都是我的朋友
And me being with Laurel violated that friendship
我和勞蕾爾在一起
in about 50 different ways.
從多個層面傷害了我們的友誼
Thank you.
謝謝
But it's ok.
但是沒關系
How dangerous is this gig, anyway?
這次又有多危險
It's a cakewalk, Carla, don't worry.
小菜一碟,卡拉,不用擔心
Too late.
太晚了
Or have you forgotten this job
你忘了你哥哥是
got your brother killed?
因為這份工作死掉的嗎
Because, Dig, I haven't.
因為,狄格,我沒忘
I can't.
我忘不了
You are being really chill about this. I--
這件事你真的很淡定,我
Hello?
你好
It's a russian model calling me.
是個俄國超模打給我的
Can we... can I have a minute, please?
我們,我可以單獨待一分鐘嗎
I can see now why you were able to be so chill.
我知道你為什么這么淡定了
Enjoy.
好好享受
So I checked out?
我猜對了嗎
You did. His name is Floyd Lawton.
沒錯,他的名字是佛洛德·羅通
I have address. Where he stayed last time,
我有他最近住過的地址
he was in starling city.
他還在星城里
But that is all.
就這些
Let's hope he's a creature of habit. Go.
但愿他是個不愛搬家的人,說吧
1700 Broadway,
1700號,百老匯街
Papp motel, room 52.
帕珀旅館 52號房間
You'll leave us out of this, yes?
你不會把我們扯進去吧
Assuming Mr. Lawton doesn't kill you first.
如果你沒有被羅通先生殺掉的話