Oh, my, this is going to be killer.
天啊,今晚肯定會很贊
If Max never sees me here... I agree.
只要馬克思沒看到我,我同意
Ah, if you want to run a business,
如果你要經營企業
you've got to take a few risks.
就得承擔一些風險
I don't see your name on the list.
名單上沒有你
Mr. Queen.
奎恩先生
I have never seen this guy before in my life.
我這輩子從沒見過這個家伙
Doesn't you going out and having fun violate some kind of law,
你出來找樂子是不是違反了某種法律啊
you know, like the ones that are carved on a stone tablet?
比如那些刻在石碑上的玩意
That's cute, Tommy. Thanks.
好好笑,湯米,謝了
I can see you two are up to your old hunting patterns.
你們倆這是又出來獵艷了吧
Just seeing what passes for fun
只不過看看我這五年
in Starling City after five years.
錯過了星城什么有趣的東西
Well, I'm sure you'll find
我確定你會發現
that it just hasn't been the same without you.
沒了你之后一切都不一樣了
Big brother!
老哥
Oh! I am so wasted right now.
我現在太暈了
There isthere is two of you.
這裡有兩個你
I thought you were grounded.
我以為你被禁足了
I am. And thank youthank you for that, by the way.
是啊,多虧了你,謝了啊
You're done for the night.
你該回家了
Oh, what are you going to do?
你能怎樣
Tell mom? Thea!
告訴媽媽?西婭
You are hanging with the wrong people.
你不該跟這些人混在一起
You're one to talk.
你不也一樣嗎
How much do you know about your own socalled friends over here?
你對你這些所謂的朋友了解多少
Oh, Thea, maybe you should
西婭,或許你該
Tommy...I think your bff has a right to know.
湯米,我覺得你的好兄弟有權知道
Thea, let's go.
西婭,我們走
Well, I guess they never told you
我猜他們從未告訴你
that they've been screwing while you were gone.
你不在的時候他們倆有多甜蜜
Look, man, ITommy...
兄弟,湯米
It's ok.
沒關系
You and me, we're done for the night.
你和我,我們回去
Take your hands off of me.
別碰我
You're not my father.
你不是我的父親
And you're barely my brother.
你也不配是我的哥哥了
Look at this.
看啊
Oliver Queen.
奧利弗·奎恩
Max Fuller.
馬克斯·福勒
How you been?
你好嗎
Happy you drowned.
聽說你被淹死很開心
Hey, Max--
嘿,馬克斯
Get him up!
扶他起來
Hey, let him go, let him go!
讓他走,讓他走
Hey, I said let him go!
我說了,讓他走
Told you he was going to be pissed.
我告訴過你,他肯定會發飆的
Back off, Merlyn. This isn't your problem.
走開,梅林,這事跟你沒關系
You want to get to him?
你們想對他動手
You've got to go through me.
得先過經過我
Wow, they are probably going to get through me.
他們要對我動手了
So is this over, Max?
夠了嗎,馬克斯
Or are you going to have your boys pound on me next?
還是你要讓你的小跟班們來對付我
You three consider yourselves banned for life.
你們三個這輩子都別想進來了
Get the hell out of my place!
滾出我的地盤
Your club sucks anyway.
反正你的店也弱爆了
You guys ok?
你們沒事吧
Where'd you learn to do that?
你在哪兒學的這一手
Cop dad, remember?
員警老爸,記得嗎
He made me take self defense classes.
他逼我去上自我防御課
Laurel.
勞蕾爾
What Thea said...
西婭說的那些
Oliver, Tommy and I don't need your blessing,
奧利弗,湯米和我不需要你的祝福
and I don't need your forgiveness.
我也不需要你的原諒