Pleased to meet you.
很高興見到你
I apologize.
我道歉
We meant no disrespect
我們對于隊長
to a captain.
沒有不敬的意思
Particularly an American one.
特別還是個美國人
So...
所以
How can I be of assistance?
我能幫你什么
I'm in the market for a hired gun.
我在物色一名殺手
Someone the organization's used before.
組織之前用過的
His calling card is a 7.62 millimeter gun laced with curare.
他的標志是使用帶有箭毒的7.62毫米口徑手槍
I know no man who uses such tools.
我不認識用這玩意的人
But you can find out who does.
但是你能查到
First, we will drink to each other's health,
首先,為了彼此的健康干杯
then I will look into the identity of this man you seek.
然后我會調查你要找的家伙的身份
I will also confirm that you are really Bratva captain.
我也會確認你是不是兄弟會的隊長
Should this not be the case,
如果不是的
I will send my mechanic here
我會讓我的修理工
to find you and kill you and your family.
找到你,然后殺了你和你的家人
Carl Rasmussen was found
卡爾·拉斯姆森今晚
shot to death in his home earlier this evening.
早些時候被發現被人槍殺于自己的家中
The police will not comment if there's a connection
警方不會對拉斯姆森先生的死
between Mr. Rasmussen's death
和數天之前
and the murder of James Holder a few nights ago.
詹姆斯·霍爾德的案子是否有關發表評論
Mr. Rasmussen leaves behind a wife and three children.
拉斯姆森先生還有一個妻子和三個孩子
It's a great loss.
這是巨大的損失
Carl was a titan.
卡爾是位巨人
A titan who was looking to buy out a company called Unidac Industries?
準備買下尤尼達克工業全部財產的巨人
Well, industries are something of a misnomer.
工業有點用詞不當
UI's recent activity was
UI最近的活動
actually looking into alternative energy.
實際上是在尋找新能源
I think the point my partner is trying to make
我認為我的搭檔想說明的是
is that Carl Rasmussen was
卡爾·拉斯姆森已經是
the second bidder this week to lose his life.
這周死掉的第二位競標人
Are you implying something, detective?
你是在暗示些什么嗎,警探
Well, only that your husband's
只不過是你丈夫
looking into buying Unidac Industries
想要買下尤尼達克工業
and the competition seems to be dropping like flies.
然后競爭者就紛紛掛掉了
And I'm sure your veiled accusation
我肯定你的影射
has nothing to do with how you feel about my family?
和你對我家人的感情一點關系都沒有吧
Unidac's in receivership, detective.
尤尼達克正在接受破產管理,警探
Ownership is subject to a liquidation auction,
所有權服從于清算拍賣
so that means there are
那就意味著
many prospective buyers.
有很多的潛在買家
And the auction's tomorrow, so...
拍賣就在明天,所以
if I was taking out the competition,
如果我要除去競爭者
I have a lot of killing to do in a very short amount of time.
我還需要在這么短的時間里殺掉一大波人
We're just making the rounds with the interested buyers.
我們只是在調查有興趣的買家
Let them know to be careful.
讓他們小心一點
Oh, yes. And I'm overwhelmed
當然,蘭斯警探會關心
that Detective Lance is concerned for our safety.
我們的安全,真是令我受寵若驚
Well...
那么
Thank you for your concern, gentlemen.
謝謝你的關心,先生
Our security consultant, Mr. Diggle,
我們的安全顧問,狄格爾先生
is taking all the necessary precautions.
會採取必要的預防措施
Yeah.
是的
Right.
好的
Well, if you need us,
如果需要我們
we're just a 911 call away.
一通報警電話就行了