Do you have the depos on the Jergens case?
你有杰根斯那案子的取證資料嗎
Yeah, they're around here somewhere.
有的,在這附近
I was just surfing the 'net.
我只是上網隨便看看
Really?
真的嗎
Joanna, I'm over him.
喬安娜,我已經放下他了
And you don't believe me.
然而你卻不相信我
Well, I would have if I wouldn't have just caught you
如果不是剛才看到你我會相信的
Trolling for articles on him!
翻看他的新聞報道
I wasn't trolling! I don't want to have
我沒在翻看!我想用不著我
to be the one to remind you that he cheated on you, Laurel.
來提醒你他曾經背叛過你,勞蕾爾
With your sister.
和你的妹妹偷腥
I appreciate your self control.
多謝了你的自制能力
You're stuck in the past. And the reason I know this
你還停留在過去,我知道
is the fact that the only physical relationship
是因為從那以后你唯一有的親密關系
you've had since Oliver is with his best friend.
是和奧利弗的摯友
It is time to move on.
是時候往前看了
It is past time.
過去的都過去了
I've been busy.
我很忙的
I work a lot.
我有很多活要干
Ok.
好吧
That's got to stop.
就此打住
So we are going out tonight.
今晚我們要出去
And--and we are going to have some shots
我們要喝點小酒
and we are going to dance with men that we don't know
和陌生人跳舞
and we are going to stay out way too late.
我們要一直玩到深夜
Jergens depos.
杰根斯的取證找到了
I really don't think I can go out tonight.
我覺得我今晚去不了
It is adorable that you actually think I'm giving you a choice.
你覺得自己還有選擇真的是太天真了
I want you to come home right after school.
放學以后給我立馬回家
Oh, can't. Margot and I are going to go to the mall.
不行,瑪戈特和我說好要去逛街
What, more shopping?
怎么,還要購物
Tell Margot you'll have to cancel.
告訴瑪戈特你去不了了
You're grounded for two weeks.
你被禁足兩周
Grounded?
禁足
I've never been grounded.
我從來沒被禁足過
Well, you've never committed larceny before.
那是因為你以前從來沒偷過東西
Since when do you care?
從什么時候你開始關心我了
I've always cared. I'm your mother.
我一直在關心,我是你的媽媽
Look, we've had a good thing going on the last five years.
我們過去五年關系保持得一直不錯
Why mess with that now?
為什么現在要弄那么僵
No, we are paying off store owners
不,我們賄賂了店主
to keep your record clean,
讓你不留案底
So clearly, it hasn't been working.
所以很明顯,這樣并不好
And you're going to teach me.
所以你開始來教育我了
It's Oliver, isn't it?
是奧利弗讓你這么做的
His judgmental hypocrisy is rubbing off on you.
他的偽善已經影響了你
No, I don't need oliver to teach me how to parent you.
不,我不需要奧利弗來教我怎么教育你
You'll be home by 4:00.
你4點前必須到家
Or what?
不然怎么樣
You're going to call the cops on me?
你打算叫員警來抓我嗎
Tell them I say hi.
替我和他們問個好