What happened? Thea ok?
發生了什么,西婭沒事吧
The cops brought her home.
警察把她帶回家的
Her and some of her friends broke into a store,
她和幾個朋友昨晚闖入商店
tried on some dresses last night.
試了幾條裙子
Lit up the breathalyzer like a christmas tree.
呼氣測醉儀警報亮得跟圣誕樹一樣
So how was your evening, sir?
您昨晚過得如何,先生
You mean after I said I had to go to the bathroom
你是指晚飯時我說去洗手間
at dinner and never came back?
卻再沒有回來嗎
I guess from now on I'll be watching you pee.
看來從現在開始你小便我也得看著了
Thank you, officers. My wife and I appreciate it.
謝謝你們,警官,我和妻子都很感謝
I'll see you out.
我送你們出去
Last time it was public intoxication.
上次是在大庭廣眾之下酩酊大醉
This time breaking and entering.
這次是非法闖入店家
My, how we are moving up in the criminal world.
天吶,我們在犯罪界可是節節攀升啊
You know, when you pay off the store owner,
你付錢給那些店主時
you should check out the merchandise.
真應該看看他們賣的東西
They got some pretty killer outfits.
他們有幾件衣服可好看了
Thea, go get ready for school.
西婭,準備去上學吧
Uh, you know, I was thinking of taking a sick day.
我在考慮請天病假
Fine, then get some sleep.
好吧,那就好好睡一覺
You look like crap.
你臉色真難看
You're letting her play hooky?
你讓她曠課嗎
When your sister gets like this,
當你妹妹如此表現時
it's best to give her her space.
最好給她點空間
She's testing you.
她在測你底線
Yes. Who'd she learn that from?
是的,她這招從誰那學的
Mom.
媽媽
When I was her age, you and dad let me get away with murder.
我這麼大時,你和爸也這樣讓我逍遙法外
Looking back, I could have used less space
回首過去,我本可以少些私人空間
and more parenting.
多些父母教養