My name is Oliver Queen.
我是奧利弗·奎恩
To my family, I am the brother and son
對家人來說,我是他們五年前消失深海
who just returned home after being lost at sea 5 years ago.
現在重返家園的兄長,兒子
They don't know I came back with a mission,
他們不知道我此次歸來有要務在身
to bring justice to our city,
要為我們的城市帶來正義
and they never can.
他們也將永遠無從知曉
The men and women I've targeted are dangerous, corrupt,
我的目標都是危險而腐敗的
a virulent cancer.
社會毒瘤
Cancers like James Holder,
比如詹姆斯·霍爾德
whose corporation put defective smoke detectors
他的公司給住在林間的低收入家庭
in lowincome housing in the glades.
安裝破損的煙霧探測器
There have been many fires and too many funerals.
太多火災已經發生,太多葬禮已經舉行
But cancers can be fought and conquered.
但是這些毒瘤可以對抗和鏟除
All it takes is a surgeon...
一個手術師
and the right instrument.
正確的手術工具,即可解決
Other than the bill I got handed
除了今天上午從法律團隊那
this morning by my legal team,
拿回來的賬單以外
I'm feeling pretty good.
我感覺很不錯
Plus, now that this lawsuit's been settled,
還有,既然法律訴訟已成定局
we can focus our attention on Unidac Industries.
我們可以把精力集中于尤尼達克工業
Ok.
好的
I'll see you in the office first thing.
明天第一件事就去辦公室找你
I have armed security inside.
我屋里有武裝的安保力量
All I have to do is call out.
我一叫他們就會出來
Go ahead.
叫吧
They can't hear you.
他們聽不到的
What the hell do you want?
你他媽想要什么
How many people died in those fires?
那幾場火災中死了多少人
How many?!
多少人
The courts say you don't owe your victims anything.
法庭說你不欠受害者一絲一毫
I disagree.
我不同意
James Holder... You
詹姆斯·霍爾德,你