Is that surprise or jealousy I'm hearing?
我聽到的是驚訝還是嫉妒
Look, I just don't want him to find out anything, okay?
我只是不想讓他察覺到什么
Oliver has been through a lot.
奧利弗經歷了很多
Tommy, we've all been through a lot.
湯米 我們都經歷了很多
Good afternoon.
下午好
And thank you all for coming.
感謝所有人到場
Welcome to the future site of the Robert Queen Memorial Applied Sciences Center.
歡迎來到未來羅伯特·奎恩紀念應用科學中心的現場
Now, this is a building that will stand as a monument to the man whose company and vision are his greatest legacies.
現在 這所大廈將作為一個紀念碑獻給一個留下偉大公司和視野遺產的人
What about me? Right? I'm a legacy.
那我呢 我也是個遺產
Hey! Thanks for warming them up, Walt.
謝謝幫我暖場 沃爾特
All right. Ow! Fine, fine shovel. I got it.
好的,鐵鏟不錯,我來吧。
He must be drunk.
他肯定喝多了
I got it. I got it.
我沒事 我沒事
Some of you may not know me.
有些人可能見過我
My name is Oliver Queen.
我的名字叫奧利弗·奎恩
Watch some television, read a newspaper, I'm kind of famous right now.
看看電視 讀讀報,我現在挺有名的
Mostly, though, I'm famous because I'm Robert Queen's son.
但最主要還因為我是羅伯特·奎恩的兒子
Uh, but as Walter, who's my new dad...
但是就如沃爾特 我的新老爸
Huh? Who is...Sorry.
我的 抱歉
As Walter was saying,
就如沃爾特所說
I'm not much of a legacy, per se.
我本身不是什么遺產
Oliver, you don't have to do this.
奧利弗 你不用這樣
No, sit. Sit!
不 坐下 坐下
Gosh.
天吶
See, I was supposed to come here today, and I'm supposed to take my rightful place at the company.
我今天本該來這的,來接受我在公司的合法職位
Prodigal son returns home and becomes the heir apparent.
就像是浪子回家成為一個繼任者
But I'm not my father.
但我不是我的父親
I'm not the man he was.
我沒有他那么能干
I'm not half the man he was.
連一半都沒有
I never will be.
永遠也不會
So, please, stop asking me to be.
所以 請不要再逼我了
Martin Somers, the CEO of Starling Port, was arrested last night for the murder of Victor Nocenti.
馬丁·薩默斯 星港首席執行官昨晚因涉嫌謀殺維克多·諾森蒂被捕
He is also being accused of accepting cash, including over$10 million in bribes.
他還被指控受賄,其中包括超過一千萬的贓物
Well, we can pursue the civil suit if you want, but the D.A. now has no choice, with Mr. Somers' confession, to prosecute him.
如果你愿意,我們可以追求民事訴訟,但地方檢察官已經別無選擇,薩默斯先生的供詞可以控告他。
He's going to jail, Emily.
他要進監獄了 艾米麗
For the rest of his life.
這輩子都出不來了
Thank you so much for fighting for us.
太感謝你為我們爭取了
Well, thank you for being brave enough to let me.
也要謝謝你這么勇敢給我這個機會
I thought I didn't need police protection anymore.
我覺得我用不上警方保護了
I thought I didn't need a reason to see my own daughter.
我覺得我不用找借口見我的女兒
You don't.
是不用