It doesn't make sense.
這說不通
Holder fits the profile. Wealthy dirtbag.
霍爾德符合側寫,富有的人渣
Red meat for the hood.
兜帽兄的最佳獵物
And we recovered at least one arrow.
我們找到的箭多于一支
Yeah, only this time the cause of death
只不過這次死因是
is a double tap through the heart
子彈兩次射穿心臟
and our perp doesn't use firearms.
我們的嫌犯可從不用槍
Maybe he's finally figured out there's easier ways
沒準他終于發現比弓箭殺人
to kill people than with a bow and arrow.
更簡單的方法了
It's like you said, the guy's a whack-job.
就像你說過的,這家伙是半吊子
The bullets were laced with curare,
子彈上浸滿毒液
a rare and deadly poison,
一種罕見而致命的毒藥
the killer's unique M.O.
這是殺人犯的獨有的殺人手法
He's killed all over the world--
他的罪行遍及世界
Chicago, Markovia, Corto Maltese.
芝加哥,馬爾科維亞,科托馬耳他
Interpol even has a codename for him--
國際刑警甚至給他取了個代號
Deadshot.
死亡射手
I was prepared to give James Holder a chance
我本想給詹姆斯·霍爾德一次機會
to right his wrongs, but this Deadshot has no morality,
改正錯誤,但是這個死亡射手慘無人道
no honor, no code.
心無敬意,毫無準則
He doesn't kill for justice,
他不為正義而殺人
which makes him as dangerous as anyone on my list.
所以他就和我名單上的人一樣危險
In fact, it puts him right at the top.
事實上,這點讓他變成最危險的人
What do you think? Great spot for a nightclub or what?
感覺如何,夜店好場所是不是
Sweet. Though I got to tell you, man,
真好,但是我得告訴你,兄弟
if you're thinking about calling it Queens,
你要是想給它起名叫奎恩神馬的
I don't think you're gonna get the clientele
我覺得你不會得到
that you were hoping for.
你所期望的大批客源
Private office.
那是私人辦公室
For the private one-on-one meetings, I would imagine.
我想是用來開一對一的私人會議吧
Hopefully the occasional two-on-one meeting.
最好還是傳統的二對一會議
Man, are you sure you want to do this?
哥們,你確定你要這么做嗎
It's not like you really have any experience
你不像是有經驗
in running a...well, running anything.
經營,任何東西
How about tomorrow night the two of us,
要不明天晚上
We go and scope out the competition.
我們兩個去別處借鑒下經驗
There's a new club opening downtown.
市區開了家新的夜店
It's called poison. Max fuller owns it.
叫作毒藥,馬克斯·福勒開的
Max fuller? Mm-hmm.
馬克斯·福勒嗎.嗯
I slept with his fiance.
我睡了他的未婚妻
Yeah, before the wedding.
沒錯,是在婚禮前
It was at the rehearsal dinner.
是在婚禮預演上
The rehearsal dinner is technically before the wedding.
婚禮預演嚴格來說就是在婚禮之前
Right?
不是嗎
And besides, who stays mad at a castaway?
再說了,誰會對遇難的人耿耿于懷呢
Ah, damm it, I got to roll.
啊該死,我得先走一步
Anyway, I'll see you later, man.
晚些時候見,哥們
Good place.
不錯的地方
See you.
回見
So... what do you think?
元芳,你怎么看
Well, I'm here to provide security, sir, not a commentary.
我負責保護你的安全,不發表評論,先生
Oh, come on, Dig, do me a favor.
別這樣,狄格,幫個忙
Speak freely, please.
暢所欲言
Well, this is the glades, right?
這里是貧民窟,不是嗎
Your rich white friends
你的那些白人富友們
wouldn't come to this neighborhood on a bet.
肯定不會來這個街區的
I am Oliver Queen, right?
我可是奧利弗·奎恩
People would stand in line for 3 hours if I opened a club.
如果我開了家夜店,隊伍都得排上三小時
And no one who actually lives in the glades
但對這里的居民來說
would see a penny of those cover charges.
沒有任何好處
So we make it a successful business,
所以我們要把生意做好
We gentrify the neighborhood.
來改善這個街區
I was wondering when we would get to that.
我在想我們什么時候能說到重點
The white knight swooping in to save the disenfranchised.
半路殺出個白衣騎士,拯救被壓迫者
And all by his lonesome with no help from anybody.
全靠他隻身一人,孤膽行俠
You don't think very much of me, do you?
看來你覺得我不怎么樣啊
No, sir, actually, I have a very high regard
不,先生,事實上我敬佩你
for how perceptive you are.
有如此敏銳的感知
Sir.
先生
The nightclub will conceal my base underneath
這家夜店將會隱藏好我的基地
and provide an alibi for where Oliver Queen spends his nights.
為奧利弗·奎恩的無數個夜晚打好掩護