You guys enjoy the rest of your night.
你倆好好享受今晚余下的時光吧
You're good people.
你們都是好人
Scott. Wait, wait.
斯科特 等等 等等
Don't forget your laundry.
別忘了你洗過的衣服
Oh! Thanks. Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks.
多謝 多謝 多謝
Merry Christmas.
圣誕節快樂
Scott, merry Christmas to you, too.
斯科特 也祝你圣誕節快樂
And happy. Son of a bitch.
也祝你... 他媽的
What? - Oh. It's the New Greensleevers.
什么 -是新綠袖子唱詩班
They're Cameron's old caroling group.
他們以前是卡梅隆的唱詩班成員
They kicked him out this year.
今年他們把他開除了
I mean, it is one thing to kick me out of the group,
把我從唱詩班開除就算了
but to rub my nose in it!
竟然還來揭我傷疤
I'm turning on the sprinklers.
我要去把灑水器打開
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等一下
I know it feels good to get even.
我知道報仇的快感
Believe me.
相信我
To see the fear in a man's eyes is-
看到別人眼中的恐懼很...
but there's something that feels even better.
但有件事會讓你更爽
Forgiveness.
那就是 寬恕
Scott, you don't understand.
斯科特 你不明白
This- this group was my Dreamgirls.
以前唱詩班就是我的追夢女孩
I was Effie.
我就像是艾菲
You know what the best thing I did all day was?
你們知道我今天做的最棒的事是什么嗎
Forgiving you for getting me fired.
原諒你們害我被炒魷魚