I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
You can take my Christmas away,
你們可以不讓我過圣誕節
but don't take it from everyone else.
但別讓其他人也不能過
That is very noble of you to care about the family,
你能關心家人這點很不錯
but you still smoked and lied.
但是你抽了煙 還撒了謊
That's really bad.
你的行為需要嚴厲批評
Now help me grab the tree. Phil.
現在幫我去搬圣誕樹吧 菲爾
Phil, Alex, come on back.
菲爾 艾麗克斯 回來
Starting December 26, you are grounded for a full week,
從12月26日開始 你被禁足一周
and that includes New Year's Eve.
包括除夕在內
But, I was Yeah, non-negotiable. So...
但是我... 沒有商量的余地
Fine.
好吧
Everybody!
各位
It's official! Christmas is back on!
正式宣布 圣誕節回來啦
It is? What happened?
是嗎 發生什么了
Doesn't matter.
無所謂啦
Stockings, lights, ornaments, wreath!
長襪 彩燈 裝飾物 花環
Go, go, go! - Okay.
各就各位 開始行動 -好的
Well, that sounds like a stressful job to me.
我聽著似乎是一件壓力山大的工作啊
Not as much as you'd think.
沒你想得那么嚴重
They always made sure one of us had a blank,
他們總是確保有一人是空彈
so nobody knew who took the fatal shot.
那樣就沒人知道誰是致命一擊
This was mighty tasty.
晚餐實在是太美味了
Well, I don't want to overstay my welcome.
我可不想呆得過久
You won't have me back.
我就先走一步了