Inocente! Ay, Jay!
傻帽了吧 杰
What? Did I say it wrong?
什么 我說錯了嗎
You two are total inocentes!
你們剛剛的樣子就是很傻帽嘛
You should see the look on your faces.
你們應該看看自己臉上的表情
And by the way- You know how
順便說一句 你知道在平安夜
hard it is to get fireworks on Christmas Eve?
想買到煙火有多難嗎
Go, Manny. Thank you.
快去 曼尼 謝謝
All righty. Here's another one for Luke.
好的 又是一份給盧克的禮物
Looks like a book. I have a book already.
看起來像一本書 我已經有一本書了
What is that? Oh, my God. The couch is smoking.
那是怎么回事 我的老天 沙發在冒煙
It's sunlight.
是陽光的原因
It's the ornament.
是裝飾物的原因
Cool. It's like a magnifying glass.
真酷 像放大鏡聚焦一樣
Hey, how weird is that? It's burning a hole...
真奇怪啊 沙發被燒出的洞
in the exact same spot that Alex was smoking in.
和艾麗克斯抽煙燒的洞剛好在同一個位置
Oh, Haley.
海莉
Alex, why'd you take the blame?
艾麗克斯 你為什么要主動承擔責任
I didn't want to lose Christmas.
我不想錯過圣誕節
That is so stinking beautiful.
你真是太高尚了
Get in here.
過來
No. - Yes.
不要 -來嘛
Oh, no. - Yes.
不要 -來嘛
Oh, yes! - Bear hug!
太好了 -熊抱抱