I'll call 911.
我去打911
Maybe the firemen will come.
也許消防員會來
No, no! No, no! - Give me it!
不要不要 -電話給我
The firemen in our town have a reputation for being hot.
我們鎮上的消防員出了名的性感火辣
Do I resent that?
我不爽他們嗎
Of course not. These guys are my friends.
當然不會 他們都是我的朋友
I play basketball with them. I bake for 'em.
我跟他們一起打球 烤蛋糕給他們
My question is: What's hot?
我的問題是 什么叫火辣
Come on! Let's go! Let's go!
快點 走了
Coming.
來了
Manny, it's inappropriate because it's your teacher.
曼尼 她是你老師所以不合適
What's the big deal anyway?
有什么大不了的
It's a surprise. You'll see.
是個驚喜 你們會知道的
Oh, my God!
天啊
Ay, Jay, you didn't? Yes, I did.
杰 不是吧你 就是我
I got us into that new Benihana.
我在那家新開的紅花餐廳訂上位了
They got a chef there that can flip a shrimp into his own hat.
那有個廚師可以把蝦翻進自己的帽子里
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Dad! There's my boy!
爸爸 乖兒子
The hell is he doing here? Jay.
他來這干什么 杰
No. He was supposed to pick up manny yesterday
不 他昨天就該來接曼尼的
and disappointed him again, as usual.
結果又一如既往地讓他失望了
Now he just sails in here out of the blue?
現在又突然冒出來就可以了嗎
I don't like the guy. Do I have reasons? Yeah.
我不喜歡那家伙 理由嘛 當然有
Good reasons? Yeah.
正當理由? 當然有
How many reasons do I need?
我需要理由嗎
None. I don't like the guy.
不需要 我就是不喜歡那家伙