So I would have called,
我本來要給你們打電話的
but while I was buying this boat for a friend,
但我幫朋友買船的時候
I got chased out to sea by another boat "Tiqui tiqui".
被另外一艘船追出海去了
Were they pirates?
他們是海盜嗎
I didn't stop to ask. Well, it's not hard to tell.
我沒問 其實很容易分辨的
Did they have curvy swords and
他們有沒有拿著彎刀
sing songs about how fun it is to be a pirate?
唱著海盜生活真快樂
Jay. Such a beautiful house, huh?
杰 房子真漂亮
So, we were just headed out to dinner.
我們正打算出去吃晚餐
What, you think I show up empty-handed?
你以為我空手來的
I brought dinner- lobsters!
我帶晚餐了 龍蝦
Did you catch them with your bare hands? No.
是你親手抓的嗎 不是
But I bought them with my bare hands.
但是是我親手買的
And I have some nice wine, a good Cuban cigar for Jay.
還帶了瓶好酒 給杰的一盒上等雪茄
Hey, why don't you take a picture of him with your new camera phone.
嘿 用你的新手機幫他照張相吧
I don't have a camera phone. You do now.
我沒有新手機 你現在有了
Awesome!
太棒了
All of this excitement, my heart is just going.
刺激一波接一波 我心臟都快受不了了
Now, listen to me.
兒子 聽著
You bring that with you when you come visit me this summer.
今年暑假你來看我的時候記得帶上它
We'll go in a race car with my friend,
我帶你去坐我朋友的賽車
and after that, maybe a bullfight.
然后看場斗牛什么的
I know all these guys.
他們我都熟
The matadors, they're like artists.
斗牛士 他們簡直就是藝術家
You're quite the bullfight artist yourself.
你自己就跟個斗牛藝術家一樣
I, uh- Manny, why don't you show your father to the kitchen?
曼尼 帶你父親去廚房參觀下吧
Por favor. Dios mo. Someone put on some music.
謝了 天啊 來點音樂吧
Tonight, we dance!
今晚我們要熱舞一宿
Oh, we're gonna dance.
我們會熱舞的