What did he say? Does he need money for the lobsters?
他說什么 是不是要龍蝦錢
Jay, be nice. - "Be nice."
杰 友好點 -"友好"
I could be sitting grill-side,
我本來應該坐在鐵板燒旁
watching a guy build an onion volcano.
看著廚師堆洋蔥山的
Instead, I got Rico Suave in my kitchen,
現在卻看著里克·蘇艾文在我廚房瞎晃
and I got a stolen boat in my driveway.
車位上還停了艘偷來的船
If it was for me, he'd be out of my life.
如果是為我 早將他踹得一干二凈了
But it's good for Manny to be with his father.
但是曼尼需要他的父親
I just can't believe you ever fell for that act.
你當初怎么就看上他那種貨色了
Colombians can be very persuasive.
哥倫比亞人有時很有說服力的
They can make you agree to things before you even know it.
有時候神不知鬼不覺你就答應他們了
You must have been pretty naive.
你當時一定很傻很天真
Yeah. But now I'm with the right man, okay?
是啊 但我現在找到真命天子了
Right.
沒錯
Javier is only going to stay one night.
哈維爾只住一晚
Good.
很好
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Don't be mad. I just got up to change her.
別生氣 我只是起來幫她換個尿布
Well, Mitchell really wanted to Ferberize the baby.
米奇爾想用費伯睡眠法訓練寶寶
Ferberize. It is a method of
費伯睡眠法 就是
getting the baby to sleep through the night...
讓嬰兒晚上...
by, yes, basically letting her cry herself to sleep.
基本上是 自己哭睡著