Oh! Well,that's good.
噢! 真不錯
Funny thing is,
有趣的是
I never applied for a job at Lamont Sanford.
我從沒向Lamont Sanford中學申請過
Well,maybe they heard about you through the grapevine.
也許你早就名聲在外了
you wouldn't happen to still have that copy of my resume that I gave you?
我給你的我履歷你還留著吧?
un.. no
額.. 沒有
You know what? I probably lost it.
我弄丟了
Oh,yeah... you lost it.
噢 你弄丟了
You ready? Yeah.
準備好了? 好了
Remember Sam Graddy.
還記得Sam Graddy嗎?
You have one hour,starting
一小時時間 現在...
now.
開始!
Although I didn't want Mr. Newton as my teacher,
盡管我不想讓Newton先生做我老師
I knew somebody that would appreciate him.
但我知道會有人感謝他
Pencil down.
放下筆
So,how did he do?
他做的怎樣?
I'll let you know in a minute.
馬上就見分曉
I didn't know how I scored,
無論我考的怎樣
but I knew Carl Lewis didn't beat me.
但我知道Carl Lewis沒打敗過我
92,Chris. That's an "A."
92分 Chris 成績是A
Oh,baby,that's great!
噢 寶貝 真棒!
I knew you could do it.
我知道你行的
No,she didn't.
不 她不知道
Congratulations,Chris.
恭喜你 Chris
Thanks,but it doesn't make any difference.
謝謝 但是沒什么用
I mean,it doesn't count.
我的意思是這又不算數
Yes,it does.
不 確實算數
Mr. Newton wore me down,
雖然Newton讓人討厭
but he was one of the first teachers I'd ever had
但是他卻是第一個
that expected me to do better,not worse.
期望我能做的更好的老師
The next time I saw Mr. Newton,
可下次我見到Newton先生
he was excited to see me.
他卻激動的看著我
Get off me!
放開我!
Hey,what happened?
嗨 發生什么了?
Let me have a quarter.
給我兩毛五
Teacher got shot,man.
有個老師被槍打了
You! You did this to me!
你! 都是你干的!
I didn't know you were going to get shot.
我怎么會知道你被槍擊?
You sent me to this hellhole!
你把我往火坑里推!
This is your fault!
都是你的錯!
Oh,you just going to stand there?!
噢 你就站那隔岸觀火?!
I know where you live!
我知道你住哪兒!
I tried to teach you!
我曾經教過你!
I tried to help... get your hands off of...
我曾經幫過... 放開你的手...
I know who your people is!
我知道你們都是些什么人!
Tried to help you!
我曾經想幫你的!