You ready for the test?
考試準備好了?
As ready as I'll ever be.
和以前一樣
Especially if I don't have to take it.
特別是我根本不用考
Ms. Morello!
Morello老師!
Oh,Chris,you're still here!
噢 Chris 你還在這!
I was so afraid the system would have brought you down by now.
我還以為現在你已經被留級了呢
We thought you were in Africa.
我們還以為你在非洲呢
I was, but there was a civil war.
我去了 但是那里在打內戰
A war?
內戰?
Fortunately,they found a way for all the white people to get out.
幸運的是他們放了所有白人一條生路
Same thing happened in New Orleans.
就像在新奧爾良市發生的一樣 (颶風襲擊中大量貧窮黑人死亡 白人大多沒事)
Chris,I love your shirt.
Chris 我喜歡你的衣服
What does it stand for?
這代表什么?
B-minus.
B-
Oh! B-minus.
噢! B-
I love that black street slang.
我愛黑人街頭文化
So what else did I miss around here?
我不在的時候有什么事么?
Well,we were supposed to have a practice test on the statewide exam today.
我們今天有個針對全州聯考的???/p>
Oh,forget about that test.
喔 忘了那測試吧
I want to show you the gifts I brought back.
給你們看看我帶回來的禮物吧
Gifts?
禮物?
For you,I brought back a shield and a spear.
帶給你的 一個盾牌和一根矛
What did you get me?
那么我呢?
What is that?
這是?
It's a bone.
一根骨頭
For your nose,silly.
穿鼻子上 小屁孩
By the way,
另外
do you know a guy named Induku?
你知道一個叫Induku的人么? (Induku Zethu 非洲黑人歌手)
Actually,I did,but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction
當然知道 但我不會讓她得逞
At home,Drew was trying to watch hockey,
家里 Drew正在看冰球比賽
and wishing that Tonya would just shut the puck up.
還希望著Tonya會閉上烏鴉嘴
I want to watch Airwolf.
我想看太空狼
Mom said I could watch hockey.
媽媽說我可以看冰球
Mom,Drew hit me again!
媽媽 Drew又打我!
No,he didn't.
他沒打
But he was going to.
但是他正要打我
Oh,he's not the only one.
噢 可不止他一個人(要打你)
Upstairs.We need to talk.
上樓 我們得談談
My mother said boys couldn't hit girls,
老媽說男孩不能打女孩
but she could.
但是她可以
Turn that up.
聲音開大點
In front,all alone! He shoots! Scores!
突出重圍! 射門! 得分!
Hello.
哈羅
Who?
誰?
Miz Perkins?
Perkins小姐?