Chris,may I have a word with you?
Chris能和你談談嗎?
Yes,sir.
好的
This upcoming test is a measure of your overall abilities as a student.
這個考試是測驗你的總體能力的
And if you don't score in the 90th percentile,
如果你達不到90分
I'm going to recommend that you repeat eighth grade.
我就讓你留級再讀8年級
What?! You can't do that.
什么?! 你不能那樣做
I can and I will.
我有權 我將這樣做
Are you serious?
真的嗎?
As a catastrophic cardiac infarction.
除非我得了急性心肌梗塞
Stop showing off just say heart attack.
別在那顯擺了 直接說心臟病好了
I don't know how I'm going to do it,
我不知道怎么辦
but this guy's got to go.
但他一定得離開
Maybe you could score in the 90th percentile
也許你可以得90分
and he'll have a catastrophic cardiac infarction.
然后他得了急性心肌梗塞
別在那顯擺了 直接說心臟病好了
He fell down the elevator shaft?
他從電梯上摔下來?
Tragic.
太慘了...
Excuse me,Mr. Omar.
打擾一下 Omar先生
Hold on,Mr. Julius.
別掛斷... Julius先生
Oh,he wanted to hold on,all right.
噢 他確實想不掛斷
I'm holding on now.
現在是沒掛斷吧
Now,who you gonna call,huh?
看你還給誰打 嗯?
Let go.
放開我
Tragic. Yeah.
太慘了 耶!
Tragic...
太慘了...
I need to make a call.
我要打個電話
I'm almost off.
我差不多快打完了
He better be, because it's almost on.
確切的說他差不多一直在打
No.That's what he here for.
不 他就是干這個的
For the next few days,all I did was study for that test
接下來的幾天 我所做的就是備考
and try to figure out a way to get rid of Mr. Newton.
還有想辦法擺脫Newton老師
I could call the feds and say Mr. Newton was working for the Mob.
我可以告訴聯邦調查局Newton先生是暴徒
There he is. Come on,get him.
他在那! 上! 抓住他!
Let's move.
我們走
I could call the Mob and say Mr. Newton was working for the feds.
也可以告訴暴徒Newton先生是聯邦調查員
Come with us! Get in!
跟我們走! 進去!
Or I could call his wife and say he had a white woman on the side.
或告訴她的老婆他有個白人小蜜
There she is! Get her!
她在那! 抓住她!
No!
不要啊!
One way or another,he had to go.
無論如何 他必須的走人
What's up with you,man?
怎么了 小子?
You been looking kind of tired lately.
最近看起來無精打采的
Let me ask you a question.
問一個問題
How do you get rid of somebody that's been giving you problems?
怎樣擺脫一個給你制造麻煩的人?
Now,when you say "get rid of,"
當你說"擺脫"
do you mean get "rid" of "rid of,"
意思是"擺脫"的"擺脫"
or just rid of?
或只是擺脫?
Just get rid of.
只是擺脫
He has a job,and I don't want him to have it.
我想讓他丟了飯碗
Boy,you better watch what you're talking about,boy!
小子 管好你的嘴巴!
You make a mistake,boy--You want to talk about this first,or what?!
孩子你犯了個錯 是想先談這個 還是別的?!
I didn't touch you.
哥們 我可沒惹你