That's right.
對
That's what I'm talking about.
那正是我要說的
That was the worst wet T-shirt contest ever.
這是最爛的濕t恤比賽了 (女生不穿內衣穿t恤邊跳舞邊潑水的比賽)
Hey,man,what's going on with you?
嘿 你怎么了?
You look a mess.
看起來糟透了
And how long is he going to make you wear that shirt?
他要你把這t恤穿多久呀?
I don't know.
不知道
Probably until I get an A or until he leaves.
可能要等到我得A或者他離開吧
Well,he's only got about another week.
他再呆一周就走了
Class...
同學們
I just wanted to let you all know
我宣布
that I've accepted a permanent position here at Corleone.
我成為Corleone的正式老師了
And that position is in my behind.
陰魂不散
Ma,Drew's watching TV.
媽媽 Drew在看電視
Didn't I tell you no TV?
我不是說過不準看嗎?
I was reading. I didn't even turn it on.
我在看書 根本沒開電視
I don't care who turned it on.
我不管誰開的
Now go to your room.
回你的房間
Tonya got more people in trouble
Tonya給大家惹的麻煩
than a white girl at an NBA after-party.
比NBA賽后派對上的白人女孩還多
My father already had two jobs when he took on a third
爸爸已經有兩份工作了 現在有了第三個
Mr. Omar's receptionist.
Omar先生的接線員
Hello.
你好
Mr. Omar?
找Omar先生?
Yeah,I guess I can get him for you.
恩 我能找到他
Hold on.
等等
Back at school,I was holding on,too.
在學校 我也正煩著
Just a reminder that,next week,
提醒大家 下周
I will be conducting practice exams for
我會組織
the statewide scholastic test.
州學業測驗模擬考
The exam he's talking about was critically important.
他說的這個考試十分重要
This exam is critically important.
這個考試十分重要
This exam is critically important.
這個考試十分重要
So I advise all of you to study hard.
我建議你們努力學習
Especially you,Chris.
尤其是你Chris
Man,I can't believe this.
天啊 真不敢相信
The guy's going to kill me.
他要整死我呀
It's not like I didn't have it bad enough
我夠慘的了
coming to this school from the other side of town,
來小鎮的另一端上學
having the kids kick the crap out of me.
同學欺負我
But now the teacher's going to kick the crap out of me,too.
現在連老師也欺負我
Quit complaining, Kareem. I love this guy.
別抱怨 黑鬼 我喜歡這個人
I didn't like him at first because of the whole black thing,
因為他是黑人 起初我不喜歡他
but I'm doing better at math now.
但我數學成績提高了
And the things he taught me about jazz,
還有他教我的爵士音樂
forget about it.
算了吧