And,Chris,that someone is you.
Chris 那個人就是你
Starting tomorrow,
從明天開始
I'm going to get some brains into that head of yours.
我要讓你的腦袋瓜變聰明
And I'm going to put a brick upside that head of yours.
我要把你的腦袋瓜砸了
You keep that resume as a reminder.
你把簡歷留著激勵自己
Oh,hey,I forgot my test.
嘿 我忘了拿卷子
Oh,C. Way to go.
噢 C 非常好
I guess that was his way of keeping the white man down.
我想那是他讓白人自暴自棄的一種方式
Nothing made Drew unwind better than watching hockey,
Drew最喜歡看曲棍球比賽
and nothing could wind him up quicker than Tonya
而Tonya馬上就能結束他的娛樂
I'm watching hockey.
我在看曲棍球比賽
Simon and Simon is on.
正在放Simon and Simon呢 (某偵探電視劇)
Well,too bad. I was here first.
不好意思 我先來的
Stop.
住手
Ma,Drew hit me!
媽媽 Drew打我
What are you talking about? I barely touched you.
說什么呢 我根本沒碰你
What is going on in here?
怎么了?
Drew hit me.
Drew打我
Did you hit your sister?
你打妹妹?
No,Ma,I was watching the hockey game and...
沒有 媽媽 我在看曲棍球比賽...
I don't care what game you were watching?
我不管你看什么
I'm raising men in this house,
我養育這房子里的男人
and men do not hit women.
男人不準打女人
That meant you couldn't hit a girl
那就是說 即使你應該打她
even if you were supposed to hit her.
你也不能打女孩
You better not hit that girl.
你最好別打那女孩
Well,since you feel the need to hit on people,
既然你想打人
I better not see you watching TV for the next three days.
接下來3天你都別看電視了
Now just go take your butt upstairs.
現在滾上樓去
And with that,Tonya learned the magic words.
因此Tonya學會了絕招
She could do anything she wanted,
她可以為所欲為
as long as it was followed by "Drew hit me."
只要她說 Drew打我了
Ma! What's going on in here?
媽媽怎么了?
I'm trying to take Drew's sock and he hit me.
我正脫Drew的襪子他卻打我
Boy,you better give her your sock.
孩子 你最好把襪子給她
Ma! What is going on in here?
媽媽怎么了?
I was trying to take Drew's breakfast and he hit me.
我正拿Drew的早餐他卻打我
Boy,you better give her your breakfast.
孩子 你最好把早餐給她
Ma! What is going on in here?
媽媽怎么了?
I'm trying to break Drew's arm and he hit me.
我準備打斷Drew的胳膊他卻打我
Boy,you better let her break your arm.
孩子 你最好讓她打斷你的胳膊
Every time we saw Mr. Omar
每次見到Omar先生
he wanted to borrow something.
他總要向我們借點什么
Hey,Mr. Omar.
嘿 Omar先生