Hey,you know,I was watching your family,
嘿 我關注著你的家庭
and you should know it's really a beautiful thing
你應該懂得這是多么幸福的一件事
how much they care about you.
他們十分照顧你
You shouldn't forget that.
你不應該忘記那些
Well,I guess you're right.
我想你是對的
I know I'm right.
我當然是對的
Listen,why don't you get some sleep,kid,huh?
多睡會吧 孩子
And merry Christmas.
還有圣誕快樂
Thanks.
謝謝
You,too.
你也是
Merry Christmas.
圣誕快樂
Hey,man,what are you doing here?
嗨 你怎么會來這里
Well,since it's Christmas Eve,
今天是圣誕節前夜
I wanted to give you your present.
我想送給你個禮物
But when I called your dad, heaid you were here.
我給你老爸打了電話 他說你在這里
Here's your gift. It's baseball cards.
送給你小禮物 棒球卡
Baseball cards?!
棒球卡?!
Where did you get baseball cards in the middle of winter?
大冬天的你在那搞到的棒球卡?
The Venezuelan League.
委內瑞拉聯賽
It took a lot of doing.
費了不少力氣才弄到
By the way,if I were you, I wouldn't eat the gum.
另外如果我是你 我不會吃那個糖的
Well,I don't have your gift.
可我沒給你準備禮物
It's cool.You can just double up on my birthday.
沒事 下次我生日給雙份吧
Deal! Two socks,it is!
成交 兩只襪子就搞定!
Well,I got to go.
我要走了
Go? But you just got here.
走? 可你剛來這
I got to go down to Rockefeller Center and see the Christmas tree.
我要去洛克菲勒中心看圣誕樹
Then my mom's taking me ice skating with her boyfriend.
然后我媽和她男友會帶我去滑冰
All right,well,have fun.
好吧 玩的愉快
Yeah. Get well.
恩 你也早日康復
Thanks. Catch you later.
謝謝你 回頭見
Well,this sucks.
唉 真沒勁
Hey,what's your problem,man,huh?
嗨 你怎么了?
Well,I hate being in this hospital!
我討厭待在這醫院
I hate the fact that I'm sitting here,and I'm sick!
我討厭我現在病臥在這里
And I also hate that I put some presents on layaway to give to my family,
我也討厭把要送給家人的禮物存在商店
and now I can't give them to them.
我現在沒法把禮物送給他們
Layaway?!
零付后取?!
Layaway is your problem?
你現在擔心的是零付整取的禮物?
Are you kidding me?
你開玩笑嗎?
You're thinking about layaway when there's 300 patients in this hospital,
這家醫院可是有300個病人 4個護士 在你想那些禮物的時候
and four nurses,and three are out sick,and one's out at lunch?
其中3個請了病假 還有1個在吃午飯
Layaway!
零付后取!
You didn't see that family that was attacked by 1,200 beavers,did you?
難道你沒看到 遭1200只海貍襲擊那個家庭?
And that poor mother,
那位可憐的母親走進來的時候
she came in here,they thought it was a fur coat,
他們以為是她穿的是一件毛皮大衣
and they kicked her out.
就把她轟了出去
She had 1,200 beavers sucking her skin!
那可是1200只海貍在她身上咬啊
And you're worried about layaway?
你卻在擔心你的那些禮物!
What about the kid in the gang war?
參加黑幫火拼的那個小子
He got shot. Nine toes got shot off!
中槍了 被射掉了9個腳趾
Nine! He has one toe! One toe! 9個!
現在只剩1個了!
And they wouldn't even give him nail polish for the one toe.
就這么1個腳趾 他們連指甲油也不給
Sad. There's a poor guy down there,
太慘了 下面還有個可憐人
he lost both his legs.
雙腿都沒了
They won't even give him any crutches,
可他們連假肢都不給裝
'cause he cat afford it and he has no insurance.
因為他沒錢 也沒買保險
So you know what they gave him?
知道他們拿什么給他嗎?
A pogo stick.
1個跳跳鼠(彈簧玩具)
You're worried about layaway.
你還在那擔心自己的禮物
See that kid downstairs?
看到樓下那孩子沒?
They're going to make a movie of the week about this guy.
他們打算拍一部電影 紀錄他一周的生活起居
He got bit by 400 rats,
他被400個老鼠咬了
and they won't even give him a rabies shot.
他們不給他打狂犬病疫苗
They gave him a coloring book.
只給一本圖畫書
Let me tell you something,Chris.
我跟你說吧 Chris
I bet every patient in this hospital would give their left arm
我打賭醫院里的每個病人都會反對
if their only problem was getting their gifts out of layaway.
如果問題僅僅是把禮物取回來
After he said that,
聽他說完
I started to think about things you couldn't put on layaway.
我開始思考無法零付整取的東西
You took out my kidney?
你摘掉了我的腎臟?
Yeah,but we got you a new kidney out of layaway!
沒錯 不過我們通過零付整取 幫你買了個新腎臟
Merry Christmas.
圣誕快樂
What happened to my leg?!
我的腿怎么了?!
We had to cut it off.
已經截掉了
But we got you one out of layaway!
我們通過零付整取 幫你買了條新的腿
Merry Christmas!
圣誕快樂!
Doctor,is my boy going to make it?
醫生 我的孩子還能好嗎?
No. But we've got another one on layaway!
無能為力了 不過我們 通過零付整取幫你買了另一個
Bobby!
孩子!
Merry Christmas!
圣誕快樂!
Thank you.
謝謝你
The only thing worse than Christmas without my family
唯一感到比單獨過圣誕更糟的是
is having green Jell-O for breakfast.
早飯吃果凍
Here you go.
來咯
圣誕快樂
I hate green Jell-O.
我討厭綠果凍
Well,it's either this or ice chips,so take your pick.
要么吃刨冰 要么吃這個 沒的選
Fine.
好吧
Hey,where's Kris?
嘿 Kris呢?
Who?
誰?
The old white guy. He was in the bed.
睡這張床上的白人老頭?
There was no one in that bed.
沒人睡那張床
Yes,there was.I sat there,
那有一個 我就在旁邊
and I talked to him for two days.
和他講了2天話
I even played checkers with him.
我都和他下過棋
Did you break into the pharmacy?
你偷偷去過藥房?
'Causewe'll kick you right out of here.
要是那樣我們會趕你出去
I didn't steal any drugs.
我沒偷服任何藥
You're delirious.
胡言亂語
Eat your Jell-O.
吃果凍吧
Hi,baby! Merry Christmas!
嗨 圣誕快樂
Hey,what are you guys doing here?
嗨 你們都來這干嗎
It's Christmas,stupid.
過圣誕 笨蛋
Well,you didn't think we'd want to leave you here by yourself,did you?
你不會認為我們丟下你了吧?
Well,I didn't think you'd want to be here.
你想你只是不愿待這地方
Without you,there would be no Christmas.
沒有你 就沒有圣誕節
It'd just be a "s'mas."
就只剩下"s'mas"
It's okay,baby.
夠了 孩子
Merry Christmas!
圣誕快樂!
Hey! Where did you get all this stuff?
你在哪里弄的這么多東西?
Yeah! I thought you got fired.
對啊 你不是被炒了嗎
I did.
我搞定了
Well,baby,how did you pay for all of this?
親愛的 你到那弄的錢買的這些?
Chris bought it.
Chris買的
He had it in layaway before he got sick.
他生病前存的
I got it out for him.
我幫他取了出來
Thank you,baby. That's so sweet.
謝謝你 真溫馨啊
Well,merry Christmas,y'all!
大家圣誕快樂!
I thought this Christmas was going to be one of the worst
原以為這會是最糟糕的一次圣誕節
but it turned out to be one of the best,
恰恰相反 這次是最好的圣誕節
'cause I learned that you can't put love on layaway.
因為我認識到愛是無價的
This is for you.
這給你的
What's this?
這是?
A receipt.
欠條
你欠我35美元
He's serious.
他是認真的
Everybody hates Chris.
人人都恨克里斯