Um, wait, wait. Um, please,
等等 麻煩您
uh, let me give you a little something...
讓我給你些小費...
for your troubles. - No, that's okay.
感謝你過來幫忙 -不 沒關系的
Gosh. Really? Okay. -Do you really live in your car?
天啊 真的嗎 -你真住在車里嗎
Yeah. It's not so bad.
是啊 不過也沒那么糟糕
It's pretty roomy since the wife moved out.
我妻子搬出去后 就寬敞多了
Why don't you come over to our place for dinner tonight?
不如你今晚到我們家來共進晚餐吧
Seriously? - Yeah. It's Christmas Eve.
你當真 -是的 今晚可是平安夜
Y-You can't spend it in your car.
你總不能在你的車里過吧
Wow, that's really nice of you guys.
你們可真是好人
Listen, can I bring anything?
我要帶些什么嗎
Ketchup, soy sauce, straws?
番茄醬 醬油 吸管
We're good.
我們都有的
So, uh, why don't you follow us to our house?
那 你可以跟在我們車后面去我們家
Okay. In your house.
好的 開著你的"家"
All right!
好的
Cameron. - What?
卡梅隆 -怎么了
Okay. Tonight, 9:00 sharp,
萬事俱備 今晚9點整
we open one present each.
我們各自打開一份禮物
Pajamas- which we sleep in.
睡衣 我們就穿著睡覺
Tomorrow morning, 7:00 a.M., Manny,
明天早上7點 曼尼
on the stairs for the Christmas picture.
站在樓梯上拍圣誕照片
Then we open presents.
然后我們打開禮物
In Colombia,
在哥倫比亞
they open presents at midnight and stay up till morning.
人們午夜時打開禮物 然后一直守夜到早上