We're the New Greensleevers.
我們是"新"綠袖子頌歌班
The New Greensleevers?
新綠袖子
Is there a slap mark on my face?
簡直是狠狠抽了我一巴掌嘛
I mean, why is Edna singing the low harmony?
為什么讓埃德娜唱低聲部的合音
It's like people are applauding out of shock.
觀眾像是因為震驚才鼓掌一樣
Let it go. Why would-
隨他們去吧 為什么
Okay, next. Ah, finally.
好的 下一個 終于啊
Whoa! I'm- I'm sorry. Can I- Could you-
抱歉 我能 你能
What happened to the other Santa?
另一個圣誕老人怎么了
Listen, we've been waiting in this line for a really long time,
聽著 我們排隊真的排了很久
and we just want a Santa that actually looks like Santa.
我們只想要一個有圣誕老人樣子的圣誕老人
Mitchell, it's okay.
米奇爾 沒事的
No, no, no. Cam, it's not okay.
不不 小卡 不行
This is Lily's first Christmas.
這是莉莉過的第一個圣誕節
I want to make sure everything is perfect.
我想確保一切都很完美
We're gonna wait for the fat Santa. All right?
我們要等那個胖圣誕老人 明白嗎
I knew this would happen.
我就知道會這樣
I-I don't even know why we hired this guy.
我 我真不知道我們為什么雇傭這家伙
See? Even his elves agree with me. Thank you.
瞧 連他的精靈都同意我的話 謝謝
I didn't know Christmas made you so petty.
沒想到圣誕讓你變得如此龜毛
Lackluster!
遜斃了
I hate you!
我恨你們
This is unacceptable, and I want to know who did this.
我絕對不能接受你們吸煙 到底是誰
Nobody, huh?
沒人嗎