Are you kidding me with this line?
開什么玩笑 要排這么長的隊
I'm gonna ask Santa for the last 45 minutes of my life back.
我要找圣誕老人要回我剛浪費的45分鐘
Would you cheer up? We're in Santa's Village with our daughter.
開心點 我們帶著女兒在圣誕老人村呢
Where were we a year ago?
一年前我們在哪呢
We were at the beginning of this line.
在這個長隊的最前面
You know what? Somebody needs to get in the holiday- son of a bitch.
知道嗎 某人需要融入這個節日 媽的
Maybe it's not them.
也許不是他們呢
Oh, it's them.
就是他們
It's them.
就是他們
Three years ago, I formed a caroling group.
3年前 我組織了一個唱詩班
We were known as The Greensleevers.
名字是"綠袖子頌歌班"
We would perform at charity events, hospitals-
我們會在慈善活動現場和醫院演奏
They were very, very popular.
當時可是紅遍大江南北
Uh, last year, one of my carolers-
去年 我的一名成員
Andrew- staged a little coup.
安德魯 他發動了一場小小的政變
And he, um-
他
They kicked Cameron out of the group.
他們把卡梅隆踢出了唱詩班