That's quite an impressive getup you got there.
你的裝扮真是很奪人眼球啊
Thank you, Jay. Oh, by the way,
謝謝 杰 噢 對了
you have something on your shoulder.
你的肩膀上有點東西
That's good.
真有你的
Never mind. It was nothing.
別擔心 什么都沒有
We're done here.
適可而止
So, do you keep these at a zoo or something?
你把這些動物都關在動物園還是哪里
No. I just keep 'em at my place. That's awesome.
不 都放在我家里 真棒
I only have a cat.
我家只有一只貓
Yeah? I used to have a cat.
是嗎 我曾經也有過一只貓
I was just messing with you before,
我之前是想故意惹你生氣
but seriously, he's still talking to her.
但他現在竟然還在跟她說話
Wow. Cool. On it.
哇 好涼啊 姐這就出馬
You know, this is one of- I feel like Britney Spears.
其實 這是... 我感覺像布蘭妮一樣
You're so funny.
你好搞笑哦
You kind of do look like Britney Spears.
你這確實很像布蘭妮MV中的造型
Really? I'm just kidding.
真的嗎 我開玩笑的
Anyway, this is probably my favorite.
反正 這只大概是我的最愛了
Hey, jungle lady?
嘿 叢林女郎
I think- I think one of your bugs got out.
似乎 你的一只爬蟲跑出來了
What? This one?
什么 這只嗎
This box thing here- It's on its side.
就是這只盒子里的 盒子歪倒了
Oh, my God. Where did it go? Is everything okay?
老天啊 跑哪兒去了 沒事吧
No. I lost a poisonous scorpion, and I need to find it.
不 我丟了一只毒蝎子 我得找到它