Hey, what am I missing, guys?
嘿 我錯過什么了 伙計們
Aw, geez, Gloria.
老天啊 歌洛莉亞
Jay, look! I go high! Look! Look!
杰 看啊 我跳得好高 看啊看啊
Guys, hit the road. Come on.
伙計們 該滾蛋了 快點
You're family men. Come on. Scat.
你們都是有家室的男人 快 散開
Great job, buddy.
真棒啊 小老弟
Now comes the fun part. Rappel down.
現在有趣的部分到啦 快滑下來吧
It's really high.
真的好高
You have nothing to fear but fear itself...
你不用畏懼任何事 只需面對畏懼本身
and the concrete.
以及水泥地
But I'm right here, buddy.
但老爸在這兒呢 小老弟
Okay, just catch me.
好吧 要接住我哦
I am brave. Roller coasters? Love 'em.
我很勇敢 過山車 愛死了
Scary movies? I've seen Ghostbusters, like, seven times.
恐怖電影? 《捉鬼敢死隊》我都看7遍了
I regularly drive through neighborhoods...
我經常駕車穿過那些
that have only recently been gentrified.
剛剛裝修過的街區
So yeah, I'm pretty much not afraid of anything.
所以基本上我是無所畏懼的
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, everybody!
嘿嘿嘿 大家伙兒
Quit your clownin' around. That's my job.
快別鬧騰逗樂了 那是我的工作
Except clowns.
除了小丑
Never shared that with the fam, so... shh.
我從未告訴過家人們這一點 所以 噓
Do have an image to maintain.
哥得維護自己的良好形象
I am not really sure where the fear comes from.
我不知道我的恐懼源自何處
My mother says it's because when I was a kid,
我媽說是因為我小的時候
I found a dead clown in the woods, but who knows?
曾在森林中發現過一具小丑尸體 誰知道呢