Is he okay? Can we see him?
他沒事吧 我們現在能探望他嗎
He's in with the doctor right now.
醫生正在給他診治
These things happen, right?
這種事就是常發生的 對吧
No matter how careful you are.
不管你多么的小心
Hey, look what Grandpa gave me- a crossbow.
嘿 瞧瞧外公送了我什么 十字弓
Sweetie, that does not look safe. - Don't worry.
寶貝 那東西看著不安全啊 -別擔心
He's gonna show me how to use it.
他會教我怎么用的
That's what... I'm afraid of.
那正是 我擔心的地方
Come on. Ready?
快過來 準備好了嗎
Oh, my God. You are not making comb sheaths.
噢 老天 你不會是在做梳套吧
I am, and I know. It's really lame.
我就是的 我知道的 又老套又無趣
Everybody hates it.
每個人都討厭
No. It's just like, uh, Donna Rigby's party.
不 就像是當年唐娜·瑞格比的派對
Exactly! Yes! And I have the beads and everything.
就是啊 太對了 我這邊小珠子什么的都有
Amazing. This is awesome.
太棒了 真是太棒了
So... Cam's a clown.
所以 小卡是個小丑哈
Yeah.
是啊
I totally got you. - And there's mine.
我絕對射到你了 -那是我家那位小丑
You think it's weird
你有沒有覺得很怪
that we both chose people who were so- uninhibited?
我們姐弟倆找的對象都 -自由不羈嗎
I was gonna say "Embarrassing," But yeah.
我本想說令人尷尬的 不過你說的也對