Hey. Oh. Well, you must be the birthday boy.
嘿 你一定就是小壽星了
Is that you, Uncle Cam?
是你嗎 小卡舅夫
No. I'm Fizbo the clown.
不 我是小丑菲茨寶
I don't know who this Uncle Cam is,
我不知道小卡舅夫是誰
but he sure sounds handsome, doesn't he?
但聽上去他似乎很帥 不是嗎
Hey, who likes balloon animals? I do! I do!
誰喜歡氣球擰的動物 我 我
It's just Cam. It's just Cam.
那只是小卡 只是小卡而已
You all right? What? Yeah.
你還好吧 什么 當然了
Just have kind of a complicated relationship with clowns.
我只是對小丑有種復雜的情節
Well, join the club.
彼此彼此
Look, I came on strong with that whole funny guy bit.
聽著 我之前太刻意勉強自己裝成搞笑的人
This is me just being myself.
現在在你面前的是真實的我
Okay. Hey, do you know who that boy is over there?
好吧 你知道那邊那個男生是誰嗎
Oh. That's Dylan. He's Haley's boyfriend.
那是迪蘭 海莉的男朋友
He's so cute and tall.
他真是又高又帥
I'm still growing. Give me a break.
我還在發育呢 別老挑我的短處
Pardon me, miss, but this little doggy needs a new home.
不好意思 小姐 這只小狗需要一個新家
Oh, thank you.
謝謝你