Hey, pal. I'm not some grocer who got taken for his register. I go to the front of the line.
我說伙計,我可不是等著注冊的雜貨商,我不喜歡等人。
Now he said he would be back here by 10 p. m. Make sure you're here first.
他說他晚上十點前會過來,你們要搶在他前面。
You can coordinate with Mr. Drakon, my new head of security.
你們可以配合德拉肯先生,我的新任安全主管。
All right. Well, uh, thanks for your time.
好的,感謝你抽出時間。
It looks like Queen was telling the truth.
看來奎恩說的是實話。
Yeah. Well, there's a first time for everything.
是啊,凡事都有第一次。
This hooded guy comes looking for trouble, he'll find it.
兜帽男想要自找麻煩,我們就讓他如愿。
Put on your seat belt, sir. Wouldn't want you to miss your party.
系好你的安全帶,先生。可不能讓你錯過派對。
Everybody, hey! Man of the hour!
各位,看這里,風云人物!
Whoo! And, ladies, please give this man a proper homecoming.
女士們,好好歡迎這位男士回家吧。
Thank you very much, everybody!
非常感謝,各位!
Ollie, Ollie, Ollie, Ollie.
奧利...
I missed tequila!
我想死龍舌蘭酒了。
What the hell's going on out there?
外面到底在搞什么?
It's across the street. Party for the guy that got rescued off that island Oliver Queen.
是街對面孤島獲救的那家伙的派對,奧利弗·奎恩。
Hey. Does he wipe for you, too?
他也給你擦屁股嗎?
Now by my rough estimate, you have not had sex in 1,839 days.
經我粗略估計,你有1839天沒有過性生活了。
As your wingman, I highly recommend Carmen Golden.
作為你的戰友,我強力推薦卡門·高登。
Which one is she?
是哪一個?
The one who looks like the chick from "Twilight."
貌似《暮光之城》女主的的那妞兒。
What's "Twilight"?
《暮光之城》是什么?
You're so better off not knowing.
你不知道更好。
Back in a minute.
一會兒就回來。
Ollie, hey! This party is sick.
奧利,嗨。這派對真爛。
Who let you in here?
誰讓你進來的
I believe it was somebody who said, "Right this way, Miss Queen."
應該是某個對我說"這邊請,奎恩小姐"的家伙。
Well, you shouldn't be here.
你不該來這里。
I'm not 12 anymore. No. You're 17.
我早就不是12歲了。對,你才17歲
Ollie, I love you, but you can't come back here and judge me, especially for being just like you.
奧利,我愛你,但是你不能一回來就指責我,尤其這事咱倆其實半斤八兩。
I know that it couldn't have been easy for you when I was away Away? No. You died.
我知道我離開的時候你不好過。離開?不,你死了。