My brother and my father died. I went to your funerals. I know. No, you don't.
我哥哥和我爸爸都死了。我參加了你們的葬禮我知道。不,你不知道。
Mom had Walter, and I had no one.
媽媽有沃爾特,我誰都沒有。
You guys all act like it's cool, let's forget about the last 5 years. Well, I can't.
你們都一副無所謂的樣子,讓我們忘掉過去的五年,但我做不到。
For me, it's kind of permanently in there, so I'm sorry if I turned out some major disappointment, but this me is the best I could do with what I had to work with.
對我來說,這事我一輩子都忘不掉,所以如果我變得讓你失望了我很抱歉,但是在經歷了這些事之后,這已經是我努力的極限了。
Let's bounce.
跳舞去。
You have the fun dip? Yeah. It's right No. II must have dropped it.
拿到刺激的了?對 就在這...不,我好像弄丟了。
You're here.
你來了。
Tommy. He made the point that we have too many years between us to leave things the way we left them.
湯米,他說得有道理,我們畢竟這么多年了,有些事還是要有個了結。
Is there someplace quieter that we could go? Yeah.
我們能不能去個安靜點的地方?當然。
I'm sorry about saying that you should have been the one who died. That was wrong.
對不起之前我說該死掉的那個人應該是你。我不該這么說。
If I could trade places with her, I would.
如果我能代替她去死,我會的。
About Sarah, there's something that I've been afraid to ask, but I need to know. Ok.
關于莎拉,有件事我很怕問出口,但我得知道。說吧。
When she died...did she suffer?
她死的時候很痛苦嗎?
Sarah! Aah! No.
莎拉-不!
I think about her every day. Me, too.
我每天都想起她。-我也是。
I guess we still have one thing in common then.
看來我們至少還有這一個共同點。
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but...if you need someone to talk to about what happened to you, I'm here.
真不敢相信我會這么說,但是,如果你想找人談談你的那些遭遇,可以來找我。
Something wrong?
發生什么事了嗎?
I asked somebody to do something. They didn't do it.
我叫一個人做件事。他沒做到。
Laurel...You always saw the best in me.
勞蕾爾,你總能看到我最好的一面。
Right now, that's what you're doing, Looking at me, and you're wondering if that island changed me somehow, if it made me a better person. It didn't.
現在也是,你看著我,一定在猜那座島是否改變了我,是不是讓我變成了一個好人,它沒有。
Stay away from me.
所以還是離我遠一點吧。
Otherwise...I'm just gonna hurt you again, but this time, it will be worse.
否則的話,我又會傷害你,而這一次,只會傷得更深。
Got to roll. I got 5 years of debauchery to catch up on.
我去狂歡了,得去彌補這五年來缺失的花天酒地。
You know what, Oliver? You're wrong. That island did change you. At least now you're honest.
你知道嗎?奧利弗。你錯了,那座島確實改變了你。至少你現在變誠實了。