Something I can help you with, sir?
有什么我能效勞的嗎?先生。
I just wanted a second to myself.
我只想一個人靜一靜。
I would believe you, Mr. Queen, if you weren't so full of crap.
要不是你成天滿嘴胡說,我真愿相信你,奎恩先生。
Party's this way.
派對在這邊。
It's locked.
門鎖住了。
You two cover the elevator. Hang back and be ready. Stay in the corners and stay alert.
你們倆負責電梯,巡邏,戒備。待在角落,提高警惕。
It's past 10:00. He's never getting in here.
十點已經過了,他肯定進不來了。
All's clear.
一切準備就緒。
Yeah.
沒錯。
You missed.
你沒打中。
Really?
是嗎?
He's here!
他來了!
All units, converge! All units, converge!
所有分隊馬上集合,所有分隊馬上集合。
Go right, go right. On me.
向右,向右,掩護我。
Lay down your weapons, or we will open fire! I repeat, lay down your weapons.
放下武器,否則我們就開火了!我重復一遍,放下武器。
Tell me you saw that. Ok. Let's go. Move.
告訴我不是我眼花。我們走,撤隊。
Cut it. Search the building roof to basement. Find him!
把音樂停了。從屋頂到地下室通通搜一遍。把他找出來!
Starling city police! The party's over, kids.
斯特林市刑警!派對結束了孩子們。