The day I went missing...was the day I died.
我失蹤的那天,也是我死去之日
Five years in hell forged me into a weapon, which I use to honor a vow I made to my father, who sacrificed his life for mine.
五年地獄般的生活將我打造成一柄利器,以之兌現我對父親的承諾,他犧牲自己換我一命。
In his final moments, he told me the truth...that our family's wealth had been built on the suffering of others.
彌留之際 他告訴了我真相我們家族的財富都建立在別人的痛苦之上
That he failed our city, and that it was up to me to save it and right his wrongs.
他也辜負了這座城市,要由我來拯救它 撥亂反正
But to do that without endangering the people closest to me, I have to be someone else.
但與此同時會危及我身邊的人,我只能偽裝成另一個人
I have to be something else.
我只能成為另一個存在
Who's that? Where'd he come from?
他是誰 從哪兒來的?
What's going on here?
這是怎么回事
Get the chopper back now.
讓飛機開回來
Who's this guy?
這家伙是誰?
Whoa, whoa! Easy, wait, wait!
放松 慢著慢著
No, please... Marcus Redman, you failed this city.
別 求你 馬庫斯·里德曼,你辜負了這座城市
Please, don't! Please! Don't!
求你 不要 求你 不要
Cell phone, inside pocket, call your partner. Tell him to give those pensioners back their money. Do it now. Okay.
拿出兜里的手機,打給合伙人,讓他把退休員工的錢還回去??禳c。 知道了
Mr. Redman has withdrawn more than$30 million from the Plan's account.
里德曼先生取出了養老金賬戶中超過三千萬的錢款
Mr. Redman claims refunding the Halcyon Pension Plan has always been his intent.
他宣稱自己一直以來就打算償還翡翠集團的養老金
But sources say Redman was coerced by the vigilante.
但有消息稱里德曼受了治安維持者的威脅
This guy gets more airtime than the Kardashians, right?
這家伙比卡戴珊一家更搶鏡啊
Five years on an island and you still know who they are.
五年在島上你還記得他們是誰
I've been catching up.
我一直在努力補課呢
It's nice to see how much our culture has improved while I was away.
我不在的時候看到文化還在進步 很不錯啊
But the city used to be different. People used to feel safe.
但這個城市變了 人們以前還有安全感
Aw, what's the matter, Mom? Afraid we're gonna be next?
怎么了媽 擔心我們是下一個遭罪的
Do you have any questions about today, Oliver?
你對今天要做的有什么疑問嗎 奧利弗
It's a simple proofoflife declaration.
就是個簡單的生還宣告
Just read out a brief, prepared statement to the judge, and then your deathinabsentia judgment will be voided.
只要宣讀一下陳辯書 準備一下向法官的陳述辭,然后你失蹤死亡的判決會被撤銷
It's fine, Walter, I've been in a courtroom before.
別擔心 沃爾特 我以前上過法庭
Four times by my estimate. You know, there was the DUI, the assault on that paparazzi douchebag, stealing that taxi, which was just awesome, by the way, and who could forget peeing on the cop?
我估計有四次,比如醉酒駕車,襲擊狗仔偷出租車 ,順便一說,其實很贊,誰忘得了你對著警察撒尿?
I wish everyone would.
我倒希望大家都忘了
I'd hang, but we're headed to court.
我也想出去玩,但我們要去法院
I know, that's why I'm here.
我知道 所以我過來了
My best friend is getting legally resurrected, I wouldn't miss this for the world.
我最好的朋友要在法律上復活了,我無論如何都不能錯過
What about you?
那你呢
Oh, I think the first four times of you in court was enough for me.
我表示對于你前四次出庭已經看夠了
Fair enough.
有道理
Mrs. Queen? Car's ready.
奎恩夫人 車已經準備好了
Walter.
沃爾特
Are you going to testify as to what happened when the yacht sank?
您要就游艇沉海的事情作證嗎
Are you going to talk about the boat crash?
您會說說沉船的事嗎
Mr. Queen, did you see Sarah Lance die?
奎恩先生 您是看著莎拉·蘭斯死的嗎
Sarah!
莎拉!
There was a storm. The boat went down. I was the only survivor.
當時風暴來襲,船翻了,我是唯一的幸存者。
She's not there! Sarah!
她不在了 莎拉
My father didn't make it.
我父親也沒能生還
No!
不
I almost died, I...
我差點就死了 我
I thought that I had, because I spent so many days on that life raft before I saw land.
一度以為自己會死 因為看到陸地前我在救生閥上漂了太久了
When I reached it, I knew...
到岸的時候 我就知道
I knew that I was gonna have to live for both of us.
我就知道我必須為了我們倆活下去
And in those five years, it was that one thought that kept me going.
在那五年里我就是抱此信念惟以度日