Your Honor, we move to vitiate the deathinabsentia filed after Oliver's disappearance at sea aboard the Queen's Gamut five years ago.
法官大人 我們來撤銷五年前"金牌奎恩"號于海上失蹤后奧利弗的失蹤死亡判決
Unfortunately we will not be requesting that the declaration of death filed for the petitioner's father, Robert Queen, be rescinded.
不幸的是我們無法請求撤銷申請人父親羅伯特·奎恩的死亡宣告。
The Queen family is only entitled to one miracle, I'm afraid.
恐怕奎恩家族的奇跡只能上演一次
Now, onto the offices. Everyone is waiting to meet you there.
現在去辦公室 大家都在等著見你
Uh, Mom, that was...a little bit heavier than I was expecting it to be.
媽 那個比我想象中的稍微有點難
Can we do that tomorrow? Please?
我們明天再說 好不好
Of course. Thank you.
當然行了 謝謝媽
Last week, you couldn't wait to get to the company.
上周 你還迫不及待要去公司
Tommy, I'd just spent five years away from civilization.
湯米 我脫離文明世界五年了
I wasn't exactly thinking straight.
當時都沒想清楚
What are you doing here?
你在這里做什么
Oh, they were bringing me back from the dead.
他們剛才把我復活了
Legally speaking.
法律層面上講
What are you doing here? My job.
你在這里做什么 本職工作
Right. More like the D.A.'s.
這事明明該地方檢察官做才對
Hi, Oliver Queen. Emily Nocenti.
奧利弗·奎恩 艾米麗·諾森蒂
Oliver just got back from five years on an uncharted island.
奧利弗剛從待了五年的荒島回來
Before that, he was cheating on me with my sister.
那之前 他和我妹妹背著我亂搞
He was with her when she died.
她死的時候 他們倆正在一起
And last week, he told me to stay away from him. It was really good advice. Excuse me.
上周他讓我離他遠點。相當不錯的建議。借過一下
It was nice to meet you. Yeah. Let's go.
很高興認識你 走吧
Come on, buddy, shake it off. Let's go.
來吧伙計 別想了 咱們走
Mr. Somers! Mr. Somers! about the accusations made by Laurel Lance?
薩默斯先生 薩默斯先生,你對勞蕾爾·蘭斯的指控有何感想?
I don't know what I've done to earn this witchhunt from Miss Lance and her bosses at the CNRI.
我不知道做了什么招來蘭斯小姐和創新聯合會老板莫須有的誹謗
But I can tell you this. I am an honest businessman, and I will fight this slander to my last dime and breath.
但是我可以告訴你們,我是個誠信的商人,我會傾盡全力捍衛到底
That's all I have to say, thank you.
我要說的就是這些 謝謝
Oh, there's Mr. Queen...
奎恩先生來了
Mr. Queen, what happened in there, sir?
奎恩先生 里面情況如何
Tell us what happened inside, Mr. Queen...
告訴我們里面發生了什么 奎恩先生
Step back everybody, please.
請各位退后一些
Can you give us a couple comments about the island, Mr. Queen?
能給我們說說荒島求生經歷嗎 奎恩先生
Before you go, sir, please.
請在離開之前說幾句 先生
Couple of comments about the island, sir. What happened in there?
描述一下荒島經歷 在那兒發生了什么
Everybody, step back.
所有人 請退后
I'll make you swallow that Nikon. Back!
再近一步我就把相機塞你嘴里 退后
This happens to you a lot, doesn't it?
這事你司空見慣了 是吧
How much is a life worth?
一條命值多少錢
A life of a man, a good man, a stevedore on the docks of the city in which we live.
一個人 一個好人的生命,他是我們城市的一名搬運工
A father. A man with a daughter.
是位父親,一個年輕女孩的父親
The plaintiff will prove by a preponderance of evidence that Victor Nocenti learned that his boss, that man sitting right there, Martin Somers, was taking bribes from the Chinese Triads to smuggle drugs into our city.
原告將用大量證據證明維克多·諾森蒂發現了他的老板就是坐在那兒的人 馬丁·薩默斯從中國三合會受賄,走私毒品進入我城
And when Victor Nocenti threatened to tell the police, Martin Somers had him killed.
當維克多·諾森蒂說他要報警時,馬丁·薩默斯雇人殺了他
Mr. Somers is very wellconnected, and has friends in the District Attorney's office, which is why, if Emily Nocenti is to get justice for her father's death,
薩默斯先生人脈廣博,在地方檢察官辦公室也有熟人,這就是為什么 如果艾米麗·諾森蒂想為其父正法
if Martin Somers is to get justice for his crimes, then someone is going to have to do it for them.
如果要馬丁·薩默斯為其罪行付出代價,那就得有人挺身而出