The Queen Consolidated's success of late is a result of its targeted diversification.
奎恩聯合企業近來的成功歸功于它的多元化定位
We have been making impressive inroads in cuttingedge fields like biotech and clean energy.
我們在尖端領域取得了顯著的進展,比如生物技術和清潔能源
That's neat. Excuse me?
了不起 打擾一下
Can I get a sparkling water, or something cold, please?
請給我來杯蘇打水或者隨便什么冷飲
Sweetheart, Oliver, Walter and I have something to discuss with you.
親愛的 奧利弗,沃爾特和我有些事要和你商量
Come, please sit.
過來 坐下
Mom, it makes me nervous when you ask me to sit down.
媽媽 你一讓我坐下我就緊張
The company's about to break ground on a new site for the Applied Sciences division, and we would like to honor your father by dedicating the building in his name. Nice.
公司準備為應用科學部門新建一棟大樓,我們為了紀念你父親準備以他的名字命名新建筑 很好
And we'd like to make an announcement at the dedication that you will be taking a leadership position in the company.
我們還想在揭幕儀式上發表聲明:你會接手公司的領導職位
No. No, your...your company.
不行 不 你的 是你的公司
No, I don't want to lead anything. Besides, Walter is doing a very good job here.
不 我不想領導什么,而且沃爾特在這做得非常好
You said that you wanted to be a different person.
你說過你不想再像以前那樣
And you are Robert Queen's son.
你是羅伯特·奎恩的兒子
I don't need to be reminded of that.
不用提醒我也知道
Well, obviously you do.
這是當然
Everyone here understands that this transition is really difficult for you.
這里的每個人都理解這種轉變對你來說十分困難
Thank you, Walter.
謝謝 沃爾特
Which part, though?
你們覺得什么轉變困難
Everyone fantasizing that I got my MBA while I was on the island?
是大家都幻想我在島上成為了工商管理學碩士
Or the fact that my father's CFO now sleeps down the hall from me?
還是我父親的首席財務官現在就睡在我樓下這件事?
You know, five years ago, your irresponsibility was somewhat charming.
知道嗎 五年以前你的這種不負責任還帶著幾分迷人
It is a lot less so now.
可現在你就只是不負責任了
There he is!
他來了
The driver will be here in a minute.
司機一會兒就到
Okay.
好的
You know, I spent the first 27 years of my life in Starling City, and the next five in Afghanistan.
我在星城度過了人生的頭二十七年,之后五年待在阿富汗
You want to know what I learned?
你知道我學到什么?
There's no place like home?
哪好都不如家好?
No, just the opposite. Home is a battlefield.
不,恰恰相反,家就像是戰場
Back home, they're all trying to get you.
回到家 所有人都來接近你
Get you to open up, be somebody you're not sure you are anymore.
讓你敞開心胸 做一個陌生的自己
Or I could be wrong.
可能我錯了
Maybe after five years alone, you're not as messed up in the head as you have every right to be.
或許獨自一人生活五年,本來應該變得很糊涂,但是你遠沒那么糟糕
Hey!
嘿
Hey, get away!
嘿 滾開
Hey!
嘿
Dad?
爸爸