How am I supposed to stay away from you if you won't stay away from me?
如果你不和我保持距離,我怎么能離你遠點呢
I... What are you doing here, Ollie?
我 你來做什么 奧利
My sister took... She pointed out to me that I have been distant since I got back and that... It would probably be a good idea if I let somebody in.
我妹妹帶...她告訴我 從回來之后我就一直將別人拒之千里 還說...最好我能對某人敞開心扉
So, you thought you'd start with the first person you pushed away.
所以你認為要從第一個被拒之千里的人開始
I did that to protect you. And then I saw you yesterday, and I realized that I hurt you. Thank you.
我那么做是為了保護你,我昨天見到你才明白我傷害了你。謝謝。
This place hasn't changed in five years.
這地方五年來一點都沒改變
I haven't really had time to redecorate.
我一直沒時間重新裝飾
I'm a jerk. Before the island, I was a jerk, and now I'm just a...I'm a damaged jerk.
我是個混蛋,困在島上之前 我就是個混蛋,現在我也只是一個...傷痕累累的混蛋
What's in the bag?
袋子里是什么?
I thought about many things on the island, but there was one thing that I thought about every day.
我在島上想的事情很多,但有一件事是我日思夜想的
I actually dreamed about it, and I promised myself that if I ever got a chance to do it again, I'd do it with you.
我甚至還夢到過呢,我對自己保證 如果將來還有機會,我要和你一起做這件事
Eat ice cream. This is as good as I remember.
那就是吃冰淇淋,和我記憶中一樣美味
My mother wants me to join the company. Yeah. Take my rightful place.
我母親想讓我加入公司,沒錯 繼承屬于我的大業
I can't exactly picture you as master of the Universe.
我無法想象你統領宇宙公司的樣子
You know, after five years, I have plans.
五年過去了,我胸中已有計劃。
I have things that I have to do. I can't do that if I'm...I don't know... Attending board meetings and stockholder briefings.
我有些非做不可的事情,可那很難完成 如果我要...我也不清楚......出席董事會議 股東簡會
Oliver? You're an adult. You can say no.
奧利弗,你是個成年人,你可以拒絕
Oh, I tried. Didn't take.
我試過了,他們不接受
Well, then don't tell her. Show her. Be the person that you want her to see you as.
那就別光說,做給她看,改變你在她眼中的形象。
Trust me. I have plenty of experience with disapproving parents.
相信我,對付滿腹怨氣的家長 我經驗可豐富了
I have been on the receiving end of your father's disapproval.
我就是你父親怨氣的對象啊
He blames himself more than he blames you.
他責怪自己多過責怪你
He thinks that, you know, maybe if he and Sarah were closer, she would have told him about the boat trip.
他以為如果他能和莎拉親近點,她就會告訴他出海的事
And he could have stopped her from going with you.
而他就能阻止她和你一起去了
I am sorry.
對不起
You apologized already.
你已經道過歉了
And it'll never be enough.
再道歉多少次也不夠